View Diary: Keith Olbermann is a Woman Trapped in a Man's Body! (250 comments)

•  Those aren't tranny hips (1+ / 0-)
    sockpuppet

People think she's trans - that picture proves them wrong. Cosmetic surgery can do a lot of things but hips ain't one of them.

There is a great deal of pain in life and perhaps the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid pain. - R.D. Laing

by brenda on Sun Mar 01, 2009 at 11:05:44 PM PST

•  "tranny hips"? (1+ / 0-)
      Junior Bug

Am I supposed to respect that comment?

Because I don't.

"So, please stay where you are. Don't move and don't panic. Don't take off your shoes! Jobs is on the way."

by wader on Mon Mar 02, 2009 at 12:06:44 AM PST

•  I really think (1+ / 0-)
        wader

...that person missed the point.

"Republicans in America close their eyes and ears and scream at the top of their lungs until they believe their lies to be truth"

by Leftside of Christine on Mon Mar 02, 2009 at 12:15:09 AM PST

•  I'm trans so I gave myself permission - eom (1+ / 0-)
        wader

by brenda on Mon Mar 02, 2009 at 08:51:40 AM PST

•  I can't speak from that perspective (0+ / 0-)

but it sounded without context as not terribly considerate.

I'll have to accept your view here.

by wader on Mon Mar 02, 2009 at 09:14:09 AM PST

•  The wording was unfortunate (1+ / 0-)
            wader

For a long time I've avoided even thinking about Ann Coulter because she looks a bit masculine and... maybe the gossip is true? But the instant I saw this pic I knew it was wrong. I was glad because Ann has been something of a millstone for me. If it were really true that she was a post-op transsexual then I would feel ashamed just for being in the same sexual minority as her. It's dumb I suppose but there it is.

So I could have chosen better words, sorry about that.

by brenda on Mon Mar 02, 2009 at 12:22:02 PM PST

•  Pelvis, to be accurate. (1+ / 0-)
      sockpuppet

A man doesn't have a child bearing pelvis.  No need for it.

Proud member of the Cult of Issues and Substance!

by Fabian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 at 03:24:23 AM PST

•  she doesn't need child bearing hips . . . (1+ / 0-)
        sockpuppet

too abusive to be in any relationships . . . especially motherhood.  Can you imagine the "withering" experience of attempting to love that woman?

•  No, not really. (1+ / 0-)
          sockpuppet

She has much the same job as big name bloviators - give the audience what they want.  I don't hold it against her personally - after all, she's just delivering what her audience wants to hear.  It's the thought of the people who want to see and hear the dishonest and hypocritical attacks that bothers me.

People make money every day doing things they don't really believe.  How many of us have done it and are doing it right now?

Proud member of the Cult of Issues and Substance!

by Fabian on Mon Mar 02, 2009 at 04:55:38 AM PST