Skip to main content

View Diary: Have a Point to Make - Then Answer 2 Questions (22 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  reminds me of the management principle (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    debatablepolitics, smileyman

    Urgency vs Importance

    frequently the Urgent Items will get 80% of the Time & Effort, leaving only 20% for the remaining Important Items.

    Good Managers, reverse that ratio.

    I think Barack, is doing quite well balancing Priorities too, on that scale.

    thanks for the feedback.

    In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act -- George Orwell

    by jamess on Wed Mar 04, 2009 at 06:42:07 PM PST

    [ Parent ]

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

  • Recommended (130)
  • Community (55)
  • Memorial Day (31)
  • Culture (30)
  • Environment (26)
  • Republicans (21)
  • Civil Rights (20)
  • Rescued (18)
  • Media (18)
  • Bernie Sanders (17)
  • Science (17)
  • Education (17)
  • Elections (17)
  • Labor (17)
  • Law (16)
  • GOP (16)
  • Climate Change (15)
  • 2016 (15)
  • Marriage Equality (14)
  • Racism (14)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site