View Diary: Boiled Lobsters and Crabs Feel Pain (210 comments)

•  I actually don't eat lobster. (2+ / 0-)
    sockpuppet, earicicle

I don't like the taste.  I eat mostly fish if any meat at all.

But I don't make fun of anyone who is a strict vegan or vegetarian.  Some of my closest and dearest are strict.

I'm also an animal lover and rescuer of pooties.  I'm fostering a feral male I caught just a couple of days ago.

We're just having a little fun with the snark.  :)

Can someone please explain to me how there can be a "moderate" position on equality??

by browneyes on Sat Mar 28, 2009 at 11:36:43 AM PDT

•  Don't eat lobster? (1+ / 0-)
      browneyes

OMG. Good...more for me! ;-)

OT: Just had some tofu for lunch. I know you don't like that either!

Sweet are the uses of adversity...Find tongues in the trees, books in the brooks, and good in everything. -Shakespeare, As You Like It.

by earicicle on Sat Mar 28, 2009 at 01:40:46 PM PDT

•  Speaking of eating... (2+ / 0-)
        elliott, earicicle

Check out the Food Network.  Iron Chef America.  There is a real hottie challenger chef.  Yummy!!  ;)

by browneyes on Sat Mar 28, 2009 at 02:05:01 PM PDT

•  Trying to tempt me away from my current "dish?" (2+ / 0-)
          elliott, browneyes

;-)

Seriously, I need to step away from the keyboard and get this EPA Superfund Site cleaned up. I think Colby may have called the ASPCA about the litter box. He sometimes answers the bedroom phone, pulling it off the hook when it rings, so he can probably dial it too.

Will turn on the TeeVee while I work!

by earicicle on Sat Mar 28, 2009 at 02:15:20 PM PDT

•  Not at all, it's just eye "candy." (2+ / 0-)
            elliott, earicicle

;)

I'm playing with Boober.  He's wanting to play now, as he's found the cat toys.  He's also rubbing my legs and rubbing his face against my hand to be petted.

However, I have found what looks to be a tumor under his left front leg.  Probably a fatty tumor, but the vet didn't catch it the other day.  Then again, he wasn't too keen on being examined.  We just got his shots and meds.  He'll have to be examined more closely when he goes in the first of the week for his clipping.

Have fun working.  I'll call you when teh boyz check in.  :)

by browneyes on Sat Mar 28, 2009 at 02:28:25 PM PDT

•  Oh, I love looking. (2+ / 0-)
              elliott, browneyes

But I think I've spotted what I want to order off the menu for right now. Check, please! ;-)

On a big ole cat like Boober, I'll bet it's just a fat deposit. But certainly have the vet check it out.

Eager to hear from teh boyz. They deserve the best. Of everything. Professionally and personally.

Will be home for the day and evening...

by earicicle on Sat Mar 28, 2009 at 02:34:22 PM PDT