View Diary: A Primary Challenge to Donna Edwards? (153 comments)

•  LOL You are kidding (2+ / 0-)
    DemocraticLuntz, AmbroseBurnside

One article quoting a rabbi who says (to paraphrase) "Well we have trouble..." - come on - what a freakin' joke.

And then lets tie it to other leaders who "dem darn Joos" took out. Why even give an article like that creedence. It is crap.

"(about Newt...) You're pathetic. And I hate everything you stand for. Go away and take Dick Cheney and Karl Rove with you while you're at it. "

by volleyboy1 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 at 05:08:58 PM PDT

•  LOL (3+ / 0-)
      Bronxist, greeseyparrot, csquared

Nice to see your level of discourse in a diary. It's always fun to discuss with 12 year olds.

They're like the Inspector Clouseaus' of the blogging world.

by Pager on Tue Jun 02, 2009 at 05:10:52 PM PDT

•  HAHAHAHA (3+ / 0-)

You find a blatently anti-semitic diary - quote some useless comment from Politico of all places and then wonder: "D'OH I can't figure out why people get pissed when we blame Teh Joos".

Read my diary from yesterday regarding anti-semitism and anti-zionism if you can read. Then come back and comment.

by volleyboy1 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 at 05:14:34 PM PDT

•  There was nothing (7+ / 0-)

remotely anti-semitic about this diary.

I'll skip reading your other opuses. Thanks for the offer but just reading your vomit that you spew here is more than enough for me.

They're like the Inspector Clouseaus' of the blogging world.

by Pager on Tue Jun 02, 2009 at 05:16:52 PM PDT

•  ROFL you are funny (4+ / 1-)

Have you considered stand up.

Nothing remotely anti-semitic eh? HAHAHAHA you are good.....

by volleyboy1 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 at 05:18:11 PM PDT

•  No, nothing. (10+ / 0-)

You're tossing out a spurious accusation of anti-Semitism in an effort to shut down debate.

There's nothing anti-Semitic in the Politico article.  There's nothing anti-Semitic in the diary.

There is a hawkish pro-Israel lobby in the United States which has in the past taken sides in contested Democratic primaries, and it may do so again in the future, if they don't like Edwards' positions on issues of interest to them.  How is it anti-Semitic to report that?

•  No Drew (4+ / 0-)

Since you don't know my history here I will tell you - you are way off the mark with your accusation. Considering I just wrote a diary about how it is not Anti-Semitic to be Anti-Zionist and another talking about conditional suspension of military aid to Israel - stop using dog whistles.

If the diary stopped at mentioning some idiots mouthing off at Edwards that would be one thing. When it then veered into "these other politicians got nailed by the big bad Israel lobby" that is where it becomes anti-semitic.

This to me smacks more of a right wing attempt to drive a wedge between African Americans and Jews.

So please learn more about me before your own spurious accusations.

by volleyboy1 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 at 06:28:36 PM PDT

•  ROLFMAO (2+ / 0-)
              BFSkinner, MoshebenAvraham

HR's for what here exactly??????

by volleyboy1 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 at 06:58:43 PM PDT