Skip to main content

View Diary: The Fierce Urgency of "Meh" (47 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  From the Home office web site: (4+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    gmb, wandering i, chrome327, justsayjoe

    Your unmarried or same-sex partner may come with you to the United Kingdom, or join you here, if you:
    currently live in the United Kingdom and are settled here; or
    are returning to the United Kingdom with him/her to live here permanently.
    The relationship may be a heterosexual or same-sex relationship, but you must not be related by blood.

    So far the earthquakes and thunderstorms have been minor, the political storms likewise. If the US government gave the same rights to same sex partners as different sex partners, most people other than fundamentalists would breathe a huge sigh of relief.
    Best of luck wandering i.

    If nothing is very different from you, what is a little different from you is very different from you. Ursula K. Le Guin

    by northsylvania on Wed Jun 17, 2009 at 03:13:28 AM PDT

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

  • Recommended (154)
  • Community (59)
  • Civil Rights (38)
  • Baltimore (38)
  • Bernie Sanders (33)
  • Culture (29)
  • Elections (29)
  • Economy (28)
  • Law (25)
  • Texas (23)
  • 2016 (21)
  • Rescued (21)
  • Environment (20)
  • Labor (19)
  • Education (18)
  • Hillary Clinton (18)
  • Racism (17)
  • Media (17)
  • Politics (17)
  • Freddie Gray (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site