View Diary: Hey, Sen. Coburn, You Already GET Public Health Care (139 comments)

•  Sniff-sniff I might be smelling something (0+ / 0-)

Just read all of your comments. DrToast UID 205280. You're subtle, but you seem to lean toward a corporate point of view. Hard to tell at this point.

You might just be an okay doctor with concerns...

...and you might be progressive...

...but I think I'll watch you for awhile.

Welcome.

We need two lists: those we will work to elect and those we will defeat. If you're not progressive, you're not a Democrat.

by moosely2006 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 at 11:51:22 AM PDT

•  moosely2006 (2+ / 0-)
      ScienceMom, denise b

I didn't have to go back and read any more of your posts, but I'm pretty sure you're paranoid.

Thanks for the welcome. By the way, I'm not an actual doctor. Just a nickname.

•  Not paranoid (0+ / 0-)

I've smoked out a number of posers.

by moosely2006 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 at 12:07:26 PM PDT

•  He is not a moose (1+ / 0-)
        moosely2006

either...although I've not seen him personally...just a hunch.

•  Damn. Keep forgetting to wear my rack n/t (0+ / 0-)

by moosely2006 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 at 12:39:21 PM PDT

•  And by the way, Dr. Toast (1+ / 0-)
            doinaheckuvanutjob

This is your post, correct?

The majority does not want single payer (0+ / 0-)

And neither do I. I don't understand why some people are so in love with it. The best health care systems in the world are not single payer.

by DrToast on Thu Jul 09, 2009 at 09:48:27 AM PDT

[ Parent | Reply to This ]

And here's a response that you didn't bother to respond to:

And which majority would that be? (1+ / 0-)

Kitsap River

If you are talking about the majority of the American people. If so, where is your link to the poll results showing that the majority don't want single-payer?

If you are talking about the Republicans and blue dogs in Congress, that's a different story.

by Free Spirit on Thu Jul 09, 2009 at 03:23:07 PM PDT

[ Parent | Reply to This ]

These are the posts - combined with the fact that you just got here - and combined with a diary you wrote advocating Co Ops, that made me think you might be a more sophisticated troll.  And you might not be.

But always good to make sure people who have been here a while get an alert to at least watch during such a highly-charged and critical time surrounding health care reform.  Nothing personal, just making observations.

by moosely2006 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 at 01:03:09 PM PDT

•  How about just (0+ / 0-)

discussing the issue?

"There -- it's -- you know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror." --GWB

by denise b on Wed Jul 15, 2009 at 06:48:19 PM PDT