View Diary: We White Men are now an infinitesimally oppressed, slightly less powerful majority (24 comments)

•  I feel your pain.... (3+ / 0-)

Well, not really, because I'm not a white man, but doesn't it just suck not to be God's annointed?

•  No (2+ / 0-)
      historys mysteries, myrealname

I am an atheist.

Best Wishes, Demena Left/Right: -8.38; Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36

by Demena on Tue Jul 28, 2009 at 05:29:01 AM PDT

•  Did you just reveal sock puppetry? (0+ / 0-)

Why did you respond to the comment about the diarist as if it were a comment about you?

One day posterity will remember, this strange era, these strange times, when ordinary common honesty was called courage. -- Yevgeny Yevtushenko

by RandomActsOfReason on Tue Jul 28, 2009 at 04:02:54 PM PDT

•  No, not a sock puppet. (0+ / 0-)

Because I found the comment offensive.

Best Wishes, Demena Left/Right: -8.38; Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36

by Demena on Tue Jul 28, 2009 at 05:56:57 PM PDT

•  And if you were a sock puppet, (0+ / 0-)

would you admit it?

And when did you stop beating your wife anyway, Senator?

by RandomActsOfReason on Tue Jul 28, 2009 at 06:04:56 PM PDT

•  Yes. (0+ / 0-)

What you asked is a "have you stopped beating your wife" question - and therefore not a reasonable question to ask, but you asked it anyway and got an answer.  Be satisfied with it as it is the truth.

If you got any doubts complain to an admin.  I am quite sure the diarist doesn't even live in the same country I do so there is no way that his IP and mine would even be in the same block.

And really, you should stop beating your wife.

Best Wishes, Demena Left/Right: -8.38; Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36

by Demena on Tue Jul 28, 2009 at 07:14:42 PM PDT

•  I just joined ... (0+ / 0-)

... DKos about a week or so ago. Check into my rep on the Google if you like. I don't sockpuppet. I've exposed a few in my time, but never practiced it.

•  Relax, my comment surely should have indicated to (0+ / 0-)

you that I was acknowledging your response - since I am the one who brought up the "have you stopped beating your wife" reference.

My first inquiry was a legitimate one, even if spoken half in jest, because of the way you responded to the original story. You said you weren't, fine.

I have no intent to complain to the admin, nor do any of my sockpuppets.

by RandomActsOfReason on Wed Jul 29, 2009 at 11:55:09 AM PDT