View Diary: SEIU attacked, then arrested at Healthcare Townhall while Kenneth Gladney lawyers up to sue SEIU? (171 comments)

•  Who knows? (1+ / 0-)
    IndianaDemocrat

But this diary is leaping to so many conclusions about Gladney, a pure nobody and St. Louis County police without any evidence or understanding of the place about which she is talking.

They "prefer an America where parents will lie awake at night worried if they can afford health care their children need."

by TomP on Fri Aug 07, 2009 at 10:18:52 AM PDT

•  Tom, I made observations and asked questions (2+ / 0-)
      UCSBClassics53, jenesq

in this diary.

You OTOH appear to be trying to shut down the research and questions.

I have no conspiracies about the actual police. That wasn't the intended line of my observations or the questions I want answered.

My focus has been on that Kenneth Gladney, who he is and how this townhall spun out of control such that Democratic supporters wound up attacked, injured, arrested and maligned as the instigators of it all.

<div style="color: #a00000;"> Our... constitutional heritage rebels at the thought of giving government the power to control men's minds. Thurgood Marshal

by bronte17 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 at 10:25:25 AM PDT

•  No I'm not and I (1+ / 0-)
        UCSBClassics53

resent that accusation.

I provided answers.  If you don't want to be reality based, then so be it.

You did not even know the County and City are separate and you presume to accuse me of shutting down discussion.

How ridiculous.

by TomP on Fri Aug 07, 2009 at 10:34:37 AM PDT

•  Tom, you're getting defensive for no reason. (1+ / 0-)
          UCSBClassics53

A quick google search did not show a county-city government, so I presumed they were not a merged government. But, what the hell does that even have to do with the overall focus of this diary?

It's a periphery that you've taken off on and it doesn't answer the specific questions about the coordination of Kenneth Gladney, his attorney, his conservative networks in the St Louis GOP party and, lastly, yes, his network within the police force.

BUT, that is the last thing I focused on.

Now, yes, I had to rely on that video of the police arrest. BUT, it's the small tiny "tells" within that video that led me to ask questions and investigate this further.

I am not attempting to malign you or St Louis government or the police force. What I am doing is following observations and links and information in an attempt to see how the teabaggers and the St Louis conservative operatives pulled this down.

by bronte17 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 at 10:39:40 AM PDT

•  Gladney is a conservative activist/GOP.......... (3+ / 0-)
        bronte17, UCSBClassics53, entlord1

operative.  I put the question who he is out there to some friends.  If I learn anything interesting I'll let you know.

"Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out." - George Carlin

by duckhunter on Fri Aug 07, 2009 at 10:48:01 AM PDT

•  The SEIU was not attacked (0+ / 0-)

The Union rats attacked a man that didn't fall in line with those idiots and their screwed up progressive ideology.

•  Late to the game are ya'? (3+ / 0-)

The man in the dark shirt that you see on the ground is a SEIU man. The man stands up with a pained look on his face and holds his shoulder. I'm guessing that he's the SEIU person who wound up at the hospital.

OTOH the dork mouthing off throughout the entire video... the one who runs around everywhere... the brownshirt mouthy guy... he's the one who supposedly was "viciously attacked."  This video proves otherwise.

by bronte17 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 at 07:31:05 AM PDT