View Diary: Monsanto, Pioneer and Syngenta nailed by Scientific American (67 comments)

•  Links to the studies specifically not your diarie (0+ / 0-)

I can barely tolerate the discourse in comments much less having to drudge through your genetically modified illogic.

Teabaggers = Tonsil Sticks - tasteless, pale, brittle, only good for depressing and making you gag

by JerichoJ8 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 at 11:01:38 AM PDT

•  The links are in the diaries (0+ / 0-)

Listen, if you can't stand the diaries I assure you that you can't stand the papers either.  Good luck with that fear-based-brain-block.

Darwinic pilgrims claim the image fills them with an overwhelming feeling of logic. --The Onion

by mem from somerville on Sat Aug 15, 2009 at 11:05:46 AM PDT

•  Fear. Yes I fear I will be stupider after reading (0+ / 0-)

by JerichoJ8 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 at 11:10:48 AM PDT

•  Too late for you. (0+ / 0-)

Your brain has seized up already.

by mem from somerville on Sat Aug 15, 2009 at 11:11:11 AM PDT

•  Actually, it's early, thank you for being my (0+ / 0-)

grindstone to sharpen my knowledge in this area.

Your debate tactics are familiar, boring, worn, spinning endlessly. Perfect to sharpen my knives.

by JerichoJ8 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 at 11:15:47 AM PDT

•  If you had any substance (0+ / 0-)

that would be sharper.  But you don't have any data or links.  I'd be happy to read them--my brain hasn't shut down like yours.

by mem from somerville on Sat Aug 15, 2009 at 11:17:23 AM PDT

•  You haven't asked for any links. All the question (0+ / 0-)

have been about your "data" and slippery responses.

Are you employed by the GM industry?

by JerichoJ8 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 at 12:14:22 PM PDT

•  Oh--no (2+ / 0-)
                  Meteor Blades, indubitably

and if you would read my diaries you would see my statement that I am not employed by the GM industry.  But I know you are averse to reading, so I'll say it again here:

Disclaimer: I do not know Dr. Ejeta and he has no knowledge of this diary--this work is my own based on publicly available information sources.  I do not now--and never have--worked for Monsanto, Cargill, or any of the other players considered to be BigAg. I am not deriving any income from traffic to any of the links within this diary.

by mem from somerville on Sat Aug 15, 2009 at 02:53:19 PM PDT

•  Do you work for any of their representatives? (0+ / 0-)

Are you directly affected financially by their success or failure?

by JerichoJ8 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 at 03:58:47 PM PDT