View Diary: Polling and Political Wrap-Up, 8/26/09 (44 comments)

•  Question re Lou Huddleston; (1+ / 0-)
    filby

How can their still be black Republicans?

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." ~ Mencken

by royce on Wed Aug 26, 2009 at 08:06:47 PM PDT

•  It's IRONIC! Don't you get it? (1+ / 0-)
      royce

You must not spend enough of your time in Hip-hop urban and surban settings.

It's just like gay republicans.  Only not.

Umm, that's PRESIDENT Obama and SENATOR Franken, mr. o'reilly.

by filby on Wed Aug 26, 2009 at 08:10:53 PM PDT

•  Research project needed (1+ / 0-)
        filby

Makes no sense: Hispanic Republicans, Gay Republicans, poor Republicans, female Republicans... Someone really should adopt this as a dissertation topic.

On the other hand, guess some would ask how there can be rich Democrats.......

by royce on Wed Aug 26, 2009 at 08:27:36 PM PDT

•  Rich Democrats, like Ted Kennedy (2+ / 0-)
          royce, JayinPortland

care about people less fortunate than themselves and know that they are lucky to be blessed with great wealth.  --- republicans allow their views on taxes, size of government, national security or whatever to overrule the fact that the republican party thinks they're:

an abomination,
          inferior,
          nice in tight jeans but should be barefoot and pregnant,
          should be exported back to Mexico, and/or
          inferior.

Umm, that's PRESIDENT Obama and SENATOR Franken, mr. o'reilly.

by filby on Wed Aug 26, 2009 at 08:32:54 PM PDT

•  Lou Huddleston (0+ / 0-)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

His website is a study in minimalism.

Here we are now Entertain us I feel stupid and contagious

by Scarce on Wed Aug 26, 2009 at 08:19:12 PM PDT

•  kant spel (0+ / 0-)

should be "there" not "their"
      Note to self: proof before clicking on Post.

by royce on Wed Aug 26, 2009 at 08:20:04 PM PDT