Skip to main content

View Diary: Joe Lieberman, 15 years ago... (95 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Meh (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    filby

    He'll claim that was a youthful mistake and that he now knows how important the fillibuster is. He's from a small state, it is proper for them to lord it over the big states and the Senate it the one place they can do that. Come on, that 12% percentage represented by the smallest states needs to be able to impose its will on the other 88% of the nation. That is Joe Lieberman's America.

    I'm a Puntheist. If your religion doesn't make you laugh out loud at least once a week you may have picked the wrong one.

    by ontheleftcoast on Fri Oct 30, 2009 at 02:20:15 PM PDT

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site