View Diary: Schakowsy Will Vote Against Bill with Stupak (182 comments)

•  That's what blogs are for. (0+ / 0-)

What do you think I'm doing here?  I don't think blogging here is work, it's R&R.

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."

by Futuristic Dreamer on Tue Nov 10, 2009 at 07:06:13 PM PST

•  Then you're being disingenuous here: (0+ / 0-)

I don't have the energy to flip out about this.

If you don't have the energy to oppose this, but you do have the energy to tell people not to oppose it, then you're not being on the level.

The crooks are leaving have left office, unprosecuted and scot-free.

by BentLiberal on Tue Nov 10, 2009 at 07:11:24 PM PST

•  I don't have the emotional energy to be anything (0+ / 0-)

but rational about this.  We should fight it, but winning that fight is a hell of a long shot. Political reality is, most likely, at the end of the day, we'll have a choice, oppose healthcare because of Stupak or suck it up.  I don't see that as much of choice.  If we have to suck this up to get healthcare, so be it.

by Futuristic Dreamer on Tue Nov 10, 2009 at 07:24:18 PM PST

•  Umm...Bentliberal's right. (0+ / 0-)
          You seem to have PLENTY of energyto get into fights and argguements all over KOS about firghting Stupak, and getting into a "frenzy", as you call it.

You are so blind with your own personal DLC centrism, you don't even see you yourself is wrapped up in a "frenzy" bashing us on the opposite take of the amednment than you.

Instead of argueing your ass off with us, you could be usuing your energy to argue your ass off with people of congress, if even by only e-mail.

You are proving yourself out to be a liar.

You have energy. You just choice to direct it at pro-choice advocates, while still trying to claim you aren't against choice.

You say you want Stupak taken out?

Prove it. Fight for it to be taken out, or other wise you're just words, backed up by nothing.

•  LoL - since I don't use my real name on this blog (0+ / 0-)

you don't know what I do all day. What productive thing do you do all day?  Watch your cable and enjoy your arm chair outrage?

It doesn't take energy to sit on a computer and type what I think.  Hell, I can do this and more productive things at the same time.

by Futuristic Dreamer on Wed Nov 11, 2009 at 05:12:06 PM PST

•  You are attacking the disabled now? (0+ / 0-)
              I've said before, and you keeping ignoring, I have seveal health conditions, none of which is your concern, since the stance YOU take on this bill, I want a bill because I'm one of those people you pretend to be fighting for. I would recieve great harm from the bill the way its been watered down.

And you could have fooled me, you don't sit on YOUR ass all day and wait for someone like me post?

Prove it, stop responding to my posts then.

You can't do that can you, you were posting in the morning, posting in afternoon, and its now evening, you have been posting all day today, and don't think I won't watch and monitor your account to see when you post to reveal you as the hypocrite you are.

•  At lot of my work involves computers, (0+ / 0-)

and waiting for computers to do what I've told them to do.  While I'm waiting for something else, and I have a computer in front of me, I blog.  If you're really that interested in me and what kind of work I do, read my old diaries.  I've put plenty of clues there.

by Futuristic Dreamer on Wed Nov 11, 2009 at 08:40:36 PM PST

•  I have a problem with arm chair activists who (0+ / 0-)

throw a fit when they don't get everything they want, but don't put the hard work in to get it.  Start Organizing against Stupak if that's what you believe in.  You could run a phone bank from home, get a list of Democrats in congresspeople who are voting the wrong way's district, call them and ask them to call their congressperson.  Call local (or national) organizations that are doing that and ask if they need volunteers.  Most organizations will accommodate your disability, if they won't, their loss.

by Futuristic Dreamer on Wed Nov 11, 2009 at 08:48:52 PM PST