View Diary: You Can't Say Reid & Obama Tried Everything For True HCR (135 comments)

•  ? (2+ / 0-)
    askew, Clem Yeobright

It's devoid of any substance?  Well your comment is like helium.  Nanny nanny boo boo.  But just saying my comment doesn't exist doesn't actually make it not exist you know.

This is silly.  I thought it pretty obvious that the F*ck you to the diarist was meant as strong punctuation to point out the fact that there is a really lame and underhanded insult here to anyone who embraces a different political strategy.  Those damn 'obamabot' apologists that are being slammed here.  As though we need more of this crap that intentionally sets the division between 'bots' and 'principled people' as you are doing.  It's trollish garbage because it will never accomplish any of the goals shared by the people of this site.  It's probably the best way to derail energy of progressives and a lot of wingnuts understand that.

Why don't people just utilize the word use?

by Sun dog on Mon Dec 28, 2009 at 07:33:15 AM PST

•  I never used that term and you know it (1+ / 0-)
      AnnaMolly

I don't think Obamabot is helpful or Obama hater.

You must really think my critique is true to get all bent out of shape over a comment that has absolute relevance.

I made the claim and I backed up the claim. throwing off obscenities and not debating the substance behind the claim pretty much proves my claim correct.

BTW, do you think you're an Obamabot apologist?

Nothing in this diary is trollish. Your comment was and so is this one.

Pro Life??? Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers!- George Carlin

by priceman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 at 07:59:30 AM PST

•  give me break (2+ / 0-)
        askew, AnnaMolly

I know, the truth hurts, and so deal with it and then and only then will you feel better. I think you’d better come up with some better excuses next time.

That's playground language, pushing someone in the chest, nanny nanny boo boo.  And then you follow it up with this gem;

And to the other half of principled kossacks, I love you and keep fighting.

As though this isn't just divisive, clannish garbage.  What's your point here?  All this effort to put the blame on people who actually supported reform but had to deal with the realities of Senator Lieberman and Senator Nelson and EVERY GOP senator and every other Democratic senator willing to blow it up to get some piece of action for their state or some constituency.

We agree that we wanted stronger reform.  We agree that there is loads of blame to go around.  But I don't understand why the bulk of that blame isn't going to the entire GOP that fought tooth an nail against it or those specific Democrats who intentionally derailed it.  Instead you work to to keep a fight going about how people feel about the president.

Again, look at the language you used in your close there and tell me that wasn't a type of 'fuck you' to a lot of people on this site who bug you.  I used that language because I believe it's the language being spoken here by you.

Why don't people just utilize the word use?

by Sun dog on Mon Dec 28, 2009 at 10:23:00 AM PST

•  I really don't care how you interpet language (0+ / 0-)

Your stupid BS ad hominem comes from a place of a weak minded nature.

I was directly talking about those who made the excuse that Lieberman was going to filibuster the Senate Organizations Bill and that there was supposedly nothing we could do.

I was right. you can't handle it so you  say "Fuck you." whihc is and ad hominem. Again, I laid out the substance as to why I made that assertion which still stands. there was no real leadership here. That was a relevant to point to make and many like you are in denial about that. I don't resort to childish ad hominems. Take it however you want to take it, but you are full of shit.

It was point, substance to back up point. The fact that you didn't reference anything but that at the end, which would provide a backdrop for it speaks volumes.

Liek the fact that our party's lack of leadership is why we are in this position, not because of the GOP. I cited precisely why and you ignored it while spouting ad hominems.

by priceman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 at 10:33:53 AM PST

•  This is hilariously ironic (0+ / 0-)

Your stupid BS ad hominem comes from a place of a weak minded nature.  That's childish. That's weak minded. You have absolutely nothing and it's pathetic. It's fucking pathetic.

I'd say you reap what you sow.  And I'm not sure you know what 'ad hominem' means either.

Why don't people just utilize the word use?

by Sun dog on Mon Dec 28, 2009 at 01:55:24 PM PST

•  Let me deconstruct your leap of logic. (1+ / 0-)
              AnnaMolly

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument toward the person" or "argument against the person") is an argument which links the validity of a premise to an irrelevant characteristic or belief of the person advocating the premise.

Your arguments were assumptions directed at my person on what you perceive as directly personally insulting to you, even though I backed up every point I made which has to do with the debunked excuses about how Obama and Reid "did everything in their power."

That's not personal, you made it personal. The fact that you fell back on an argument like that is something that happened. You did go after me using your flawed perception of what this diary is in your mind which is shown to be weak from lack of substance pointed out.

Your flawed perception of what you perceive this diary to be is something you actually conveyed, so I am going by your argument and pointing out that it's strictly ad hominem and not based on anything else, like I based every single point I made in this diary on substance which you did not bring up. that's relevant to me thinking it's BS and thinking it's pathetic, because it's not a real argument and your behavior is shown by your actions I am pointing out like I did beforehand. That's based on substance relating to your behavior and not you or what I perceive you to be, unlike your judgment towards me.

So it's not an irrelevant belief or characteristic about you I pointed out, it's relevant to the conversation and your direct behavior with your troll like HR worthy commentary..

So don't even try to pretend I don't know what ad hominem means or that this is ironic as it should be expected considering your childish behavior. That's what irony is, the difference between what actually happens and what is expected to happen considering the circumstances.

by priceman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 at 04:42:44 PM PST

•  This shows you didn't read the diary (0+ / 0-)

If you read you would know it didn't have to be a reality. Lieberman could of been contained and in that Ben Nelson would also if been more contained instead of emboldened. You're believing the e excuses given by Harry Reid without remembering the power he has had the power the President has as if he would of intervened more most agree that would of made a much betetr difference in the long haul.  So it wasn't a reality, it's your perceived reality when interrupted bluntly, you can't handle it and scream obscenities like a child.

No, you don't want stronger reform, you want whatever the President tells you you want. It's evident by your childish ad hominems in place of real arguments you didn't read and yet make as if i haven't counted them. I'm glad I wrote this diary, to shove in the face of everyone else that makes these BS arguments at the detriment of progress everywhere. What did you think the GOP was goign to do?

We have 60 Democratic votes in our caucus and the bulk of this diary is criticizing those Democrats, but it's even worse when you have the power to stop enabling them and yet you continue. This support of that practice is mindlessly following the President who tells you Harry Reid did everything he could and I destroyed that argument whihc is why you have absolutely nothing but stupid BS insults like "fuck you." That's what we call a crutch to someone with no argument and no substance.

Everything I said was completely accurate and backed up by facts, even the sardonic comments who mock those that deserve to be mocked; those that don't pay attention; those that do not do their won thinking and all want to belong to a team. Those like you and your crew.

by priceman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 at 10:51:02 PM PST