View Diary: Look, I Can't Make You Stay And Fight... (21 comments)

•  If I'm so stupid... (0+ / 0-)

why did you take the time to tell me where to stick it?
    Seems like a waste to me...
    Go forth and advance your cleansing principles.

"Republicans hate government because they're so bad at it." the quotable(and fanciable) Alan Grayson

by chicating on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 12:09:54 PM PST

•  I Like Punching Wimpy Dems? A LOT (0+ / 0-)

So I indulge myself from time to time.

~Ruff

•  How special for you... (0+ / 0-)

but let's leave your social life out of this for the moment, shall we?
        And I bet I've spent as much time actually doing stuff on the ground as you...I admit, I did kill some time with Code Pink for a while, but, although their hearts are in the right place, the lack of savvy of various kinds got to me eventually.

by chicating on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 12:36:47 PM PST

•  Hmmm (0+ / 0-)

I never said that... (0+ / 0-)

you can think what you want about what I did say, but you don't need to misrepresent stuff.

by chicating

Sounds like you might follow your own advice.

He never said what you just said he did either.

Those who labour in the earth are the chosen people of God. - Thomas Jefferson

by Ezekial 23 20 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 12:32:11 PM PST

•  You're right... (0+ / 0-)

Ruff did not actually call me stupid.
        Ruff, I'm sorry about that.
        But I don't like weasels either.

by chicating on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 12:42:38 PM PST

•  Good on you. (1+ / 0-)
          chicating

That's more honest are understandable to boot.

There's a lot of anger floating around right now.  I'm hoping we can take a few deep breaths and figure out how to turn things around, both onsite and as a country, and people being willing to own up like you just did make me hopeful that we can.  So kudos to you.

Those who labour in the earth are the chosen people of God. - Thomas Jefferson

by Ezekial 23 20 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 12:52:01 PM PST

•  I *felt like* he (1+ / 0-)
            Ezekial 23 20

called me stupid.And, maybe, he was not, in fact, blown away by the titanic force of my intellect in that particular instant. But maybe I'm just sort of new at writing diaries and fairly insecure about placing my views before the public in this forum. But, textually, the word "stupid" didn't appear before I typed it, Ezekial. And we have enough fights without reading stuff in.

by chicating on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 01:04:03 PM PST