View Diary: Look at What You Have Done, Rahm Emanuel (85 comments)

•  So what I'm starting to figure out is... (8+ / 0-)

...that pretty much every diary today is just a blank screen upon which commenters can project their frustration with whatever boogeyman they choose to blame it upon, regardless of how irrelevant the comment is to the diary itself, and that the dumber the diary/diarist, the dumber and further off-point the comments will be.

Do I have this about right?

Rush Limbaugh: Opiated Sack of Porkfarts

by The Termite on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 01:15:14 PM PST

•  Maybe take your own advice first.... (0+ / 0-)

then get back to me once you actually read this diary.

Cheney/Inhofe 2012. If a teabagger can win in Mass then anything is possible and America is doomed to fail anyways. May as well go all in!

by thestupiditburns on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 01:16:58 PM PST

•  Oh come on (3+ / 0-)
        arendt, marabout40, Nada Lemming

You're responding to an incoherent, inaccurate piece of nonsense with a screed against progressives.  You could have thrown a dart at the active diaries list and come up with a more relevant place for your comment.

I understand you're spoiling for a fight, though, so carry on.

Rush Limbaugh: Opiated Sack of Porkfarts

by The Termite on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 01:19:23 PM PST

•  Fighting progressive is like saying (0+ / 0-)

Attack mouse.  Just too ironic a statement.  Progressives achillies heel is apathy. So every time they whine (which is non-stop in EVERY post on this board) I will call them out on it.

Yea, it is EXACTLY like throwing darts at the diaries and the funny thing is I can't miss.

by thestupiditburns on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 01:36:18 PM PST

•  Really? (2+ / 0-)
            The Termite, Pennsylvanian

"Note, I consider myself very much a progressive, only difference is I don't just sit around and whine and not vote because I never got the pony that was promised to me."

What a joke. I'm weary of people on the site coming in and trying to stir up progressives versus liberals versus Democrats. At the end of the day, we all want the same thing and it is vastly different than what Republicans or Teabaggers want.

Posts like this are transparent to the core.

acceptance. awareness. advocacy. autism.

by angstall on Wed Jan 20, 2010 at 01:39:36 PM PST

•  You're shadowboxing (0+ / 0-)

How many self-claimed progressives have you actually encountered on this site who are declaring the intention not to vote?

Rush Limbaugh: Opiated Sack of Porkfarts