View Diary: I love Sarah Palin. (339 comments)

•  Its amazing the power the MSM (7+ / 0-)

has in promoting this utter garbage.

Couple that with new corporate freedoms and we have a real problem.

Oh no, the dead have risen and they're voting Republican. - Lisa Simpson

by LaFeminista on Sun Feb 07, 2010 at 08:19:49 AM PST

•  The sad irony.. (5+ / 0-)

about her for me is that if she didn't have a down syndrome child, "retarded" would be the best adjective to describe her. As it is, as nasty as I am I wouldn't even go there.

She's the literal embodiment of a female Chauncey Gardiner, except she's never even uttered something profound by accident.

If she looked like Janet Napolitano nobody would be giving her the time of day.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

by jkay on Sun Feb 07, 2010 at 08:36:01 AM PST

•  I think she is stupid..... (2+ / 0-)
        greenbird, Matt Z

willfully stupid.  Arrogantly stupid.  Wapidly superficial and shrewd and manipulative.  But not intellectually disabled.  The child is what he is and hopefully she will use some of her money to help him reach his potential.  Doubt if she will do the same for the other four kids though.

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad. Aldous Huxley

by murrayewv on Sun Feb 07, 2010 at 09:04:42 AM PST

•  A small quibble (2+ / 0-)
          Matt Z, CuriousBoston

Shrewd would infer an ability to calculate and plan ahead, I don't think she's smart enough to be "shrewd".

Manipulative, sure. She's kind of like a savant in that way, born with an ability to draw people in because she's so unaware of her shortcomings, yet she put's herself out there like she's the second coming. A complete and utter lack of self awareness (or maybe total denial) of her intellectual deficits. Reminds me very much of Bush in that way.

If I was that stupid I'd never have the balls to say a word in public.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

by jkay on Sun Feb 07, 2010 at 09:42:34 AM PST

•  she has plenty of strengths.... (1+ / 0-)
            Matt Z

high energy, pretty, talks you to death (helpful in a politician).  I also think she knows how to manipulate people- which I think IS shrewd.  I just disagree with what she wants to manipulate people to do.

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad. Aldous Huxley

by murrayewv on Sun Feb 07, 2010 at 01:37:57 PM PST

•  reminds me of phyllis, (0+ / 0-)

a miss america sportscaster, cute as a bug, empty as a bucket, wonder if she's still cute? saragh america: commander-in-cheat.

The Addington perpwalk is the trailhead for accountability in this wound on our national psyche.--Sachem

by greenbird on Sun Feb 07, 2010 at 12:10:14 PM PST

•  That is my point as well. This was covered like (5+ / 0-)

it was a national covention.  Only 600 people attended the damn thing, but they act like it was a million.