View Diary: PPP puts Meek only 5 behind Rubio (44-39) (92 comments)

•  Kendrick Meek has run unopposed (0+ / 0-)

..every election since coming to congress in 2002. I wonder if he even knows how to campaign.

Here we are now Entertain us I feel stupid and contagious

by Scarce on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 11:57:02 AM PST

•  Well, he's doing it and it's winning him Indys, (1+ / 0-)
      askew

so I guess we're seeing it.

Telling 30+ million people to suffer the status quo is the Republican plan. Are you a Republican?

by Elise on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 11:58:58 AM PST

•  Meek isn't winning anything (1+ / 0-)
        psychodrew

Generic Democrat is. The real campaign hasn't even begun when most Floridians don't even know who Kendrick Meek is.

Here we are now Entertain us I feel stupid and contagious

by Scarce on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 12:03:51 PM PST

•  Which is why he will win. (0+ / 0-)

He is working to define himself around the state while Crist and Rubio tear one another to pieces.

by Elise on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 12:11:16 PM PST

•  Zzzzzzzz... (0+ / 0-)

Crist has already lost the republican primary. Now it's a question of if he'll continue and what letter he'll have after his name if he does.

Here we are now Entertain us I feel stupid and contagious

by Scarce on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 12:12:53 PM PST

•  What is he doing statewide... (0+ / 0-)

...outside of the base that will turn out for him?  I never hear anything about him outside the usual Democratic sources.  The one exception was when he sponsored a race car at the Daytona 500.

I'm gay, I'm pissed, I'm not giving up, I'm not giving in, I'm not shutting up, and I'm not going away. Deal with it.

by psychodrew on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 01:01:31 PM PST

•  You can follow him on twitter and facebook... (2+ / 0-)
              askew, Cedwyn

he's been meeting with groups all over the state for the last several weeks and he'll do even more of that in the months to come. He's been attending churches and meeting with business groups and clubs, etc.

He has endorsements from all of the major unions as well as the locals around the state.

by Elise on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 01:03:41 PM PST

•  I already do. (0+ / 0-)

And I'm on the email list.  For some reason, every time he comes to Tampa, I'm out of town for work or family or something.

by psychodrew on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 02:13:20 PM PST

•  I'm always stuck at work whenever he's here... (1+ / 0-)
                  Cedwyn

but I'm talking him up everywhere I go.

by Elise on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 02:14:23 PM PST

• Recommended (143)
  • Community (70)
  • Memorial Day (28)
  • Elections (26)
  • Environment (26)
  • Civil Rights (26)
  • Culture (25)
  • Media (25)
  • Law (24)
  • Science (23)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (22)
  • Labor (21)
  • Economy (20)
  • Rescued (20)
  • Josh Duggar (20)
  • Marriage Equality (18)
  • Ireland (17)
  • Education (17)
  • Republicans (17)
  • Climate Change (17)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site