View Diary: Breaking: Jew Builds Second Bathroom in East Jerusalem (423 comments)

•  You are seriously in need of meds dude (5+ / 0-)

Really - given my diary history and comments - but hey knock yourself out on this one. Please argue it more.

You keep saying that it's not possible right now. Ya think, Captain Obvious? unspeakable to me in a Fry'd Daze diary

by volleyboy1 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 04:55:10 PM PST

•  you keep proving my point. :-) n/t (2+ / 0-)
      mattman, jon the antizionist jew
      •  And you... my friend keep proving mine (4+ / 0-)

Keep going.... Please.... I beg of you. Keep on pushing your "all Jews are the same" meme - since I provided more than enough proof that this diary and mine are far different.

Please keep it up....

by volleyboy1 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 04:59:18 PM PST

•  I was utterly unaware (8+ / 0-)

that you and Karmafish were "all Jews."

•  LOL keep digging (2+ / 0-)
            shpilk, fizziks

we are on pretty opposite sides yet you seem to think we are exactly the same... .HAHAHAHA ....

LOL I see you found someone to uprate your nonsense. I like it.

by volleyboy1 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 05:04:41 PM PST

•  No, two people. (4+ / 0-)

You tried to paint corvo as an antisemite by accusing him of thinking "all Jews are the same"  You got nailed on your bullshit.

That will inspire peals of hysterical laughter, as usual.  Your smear marks you as being every bit worthy of the comparison with the troll who wrote this garbage diary.

•  That will inspire peals of laughter indeed (6+ / 0-)

particularly at your idiocy here. But hey keep going you are doing great.

by volleyboy1 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 05:56:42 PM PST

•  OK, since you asked (1+ / 0-)
                  mattman

What did you mean when you accused corvo of thinking "all Jews are the same".

Tell us just how it was not an accusation of anti-semitism.

Go ahead, we're listening.

•  ummm how did I get "nailed" (2+ / 0-)
                    shpilk, notwisconsin

anyway you and your buddy should keep digging.... you are doing great. really.

by volleyboy1 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 06:18:37 PM PST

•  Your dishonesty know no limits. (1+ / 0-)
                      mattman

You were nailed trying to make your critic look like an anti-semite by accusing him of thinking "all Jews are the same", and you refuse to address the issue (and will dishonestly continue to) because you have no possible counter explanation.

Until you explain how that is not an accusation of anti-semitism, you will remain nailed.

•  [crickets] (1+ / 0-)
                      Miss Blue

Just as I expected.  You either lack the guts to defend your vile and indefensible accusation that corvo is an anti-semite, or lack the intellectual horsepower to come up with a lame rationalization.

I don't know which it is, but your dishonesty and refusal (inability?) to back up your hysterical accusations marks you as exactly the kind of troll who wrote this diary.

•  You idiot (2+ / 0-)
                        shpilk, hikerbiker

I was running a practice for my volleyball team.

Try to STFU when you don't know what you are talking about. I am done talking to your dumbass.

by volleyboy1 on Wed Mar 10, 2010 at 09:49:28 PM PST

•  Of course you're done talking to me. (0+ / 0-)

Every time you fail to back up your accusation that corvo is an anti-semite who pushes the meme that "all Jews are the same", I point out that you are a cowardly, smearing liar with no ground for your hysterical charges.  Again you had the opportunity to justify your smear, and again you tried unseccessfully to change the subject by hurling insults.

You cannot hide from your dishonesty and inadequacy, both of which are proven by your original smear and your patent inability to back it up with facts.

Prove, now, that corvo is an anti-semite who pushes the meme that "all Jews are the same", or give up whatever is left of your intellectual credibility.

You can't, and that's the funny part.  But you claim to like a laugh, don't you?

•  Blah Blah Blah (2+ / 0-)
                            shpilk, hikerbiker

Oh... you were saying something... Sorry my bad. But thank you for the laughs, they have indeed been worth it.

Have a nice day ;-)

by volleyboy1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 07:27:57 AM PST

•  So we've established that you can't prove shit. (0+ / 0-)

But we knew that.  Your fact-free, hysterical accusations and your rhetorical inadequacy tell us everything we need to know. Thank you.

•  I'm sorry... were you talking........n/t (0+ / 0-)

by volleyboy1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 10:54:30 AM PST

•  You know, for someone who's done talking to me (0+ / 0-)

You're quite the chatterbox.  Since you seem intent on continuing, maybe you could explain why you got so angry about being compared to karmafish and then lost control of your sphincters with an unfounded accusation of anti-semitism...just like karmafish.

Since you're done talking to me, I assume you'll post something witty soon.

•  Actually, you and corvo are (4+ / 0-)

completely dishonest in this exchange.  It's repugnant.  In no way does anything Volleyball has written resemble what KF spews.

two cheers for democracy

by ClaryinVT on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 05:25:11 AM PST

•  Thanks Clary (1+ / 0-)
                          shpilk

I appreciate the support - They are just whining - it's ok.....

I haven't seen you on in a while - where have you been?

by volleyboy1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 07:18:40 AM PST

•  OK, maybe *you* can show (1+ / 0-)
                          Conure

How corvo is an anti-semite who "pushes the meme that all Jews are the same".  That's what volleyboy1 said.  His hysterical, fact-free smear was completely in the karmafish mold.

Show us how corvo "pushes the meme that all Jews are the same".  I can't wait.

•  Hey... does corvo (1+ / 0-)
                            hikerbiker

pay you to do P.R. for him - he should get a refund if so ..... </snark>

by volleyboy1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 10:56:27 AM PST

•  Sweetie, just admit you lost control (0+ / 0-)

In the heat of the moment and posted something you can't support.  If you could support your smear--if you had any case at all--you'd have used it by now to dispose of me.  But you can't, so all you've got is hostility and adolescent taunts.  Even your friends haven't been able to save you from yourself by justifying the smear.

Not only was your smear 100% out of the karmafish playbook, your inarticulate meltdown after having been caught is, too.

Very few people are seeing any of this, so what will it hurt you to admit you screwed up and were wrong to smear another poster?

Until you either admit your error or prove you were right about corvo being an anti-semite who "pushes the meme that all Jews are the same", you will have lost credibility.

Sorry.

•  OH NOEZ not lost credibility..... (0+ / 0-)

J.T. listen.. I am not sure what your game is but it is a miserable failure. I posted my reasoning a number of places - you want to make a charge - do your homework I won't do it for you.

SO... keep telling yourself whatever you like and whatever makes you happy. Honestly, I don't care.

But, I won't really lose sleep (well I won't at all) because you and a couple of upraters are mad at me.

You are still are failing your "client" miserably. COME ON - I know you can do better. Or at least not as bad.

by volleyboy1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 03:58:35 PM PST

•  Game? The only game here is your inadequate (0+ / 0-)

Attempt to cover over the fact that you smeared someone as an anti-semite with no evidence.  It's not about corvo, it's about your karmafish-like smear, and your ludicrous inability to support that smear with facts.

You have another chance to admit your error, or prove corvo is an anti-semite who "pushes the meme that all Jews are the same".  You can end this by being honest about what you did in the heat of anger, or by producing the evidence.  More of your spitballs won't do the trick.

•  I have another chance....... (0+ / 0-)

really... Truly.... or what? You will tell me I lost credibility with you.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not that..... Don't you have something better to do in your life or is defending the good name of corvo your life's goal.

by volleyboy1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 05:14:52 PM PST

•  My goal in life? (0+ / 0-)

You really are sad and dishonest.  Just admit you have no evidence for your smear.  You don't.  And yet you try to make it about something besides your cowardly smear and expect me to do "homework" and provide evidence when I quoted you directly!

You cannot erase your smear, and you cannot pretend it hasn't turned you into the new karmafish.  Israel surely needs better than you.  Fortunately for them, they have more than your peashooters and nyah nyah rhetoric.

•  Good then you better alert them (0+ / 0-)

to my incompetance...

by volleyboy1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 06:13:22 PM PST

•  Since it can be seen from space (0+ / 0-)

I think they know.

Listen, you can have the last word if you want it, just promise you won't accuse someone of anti-semitism without evidence any more.  That's not an unreasonable request.

•  Oh btw, here is my latest (1+ / 0-)
                            hikerbiker

"offensive to Mr. J.T" offering diary

It is just like the diary we are commenting on - Right...

by volleyboy1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 05:20:58 PM PST

•  If you have no evidence and hurl incontinent (0+ / 0-)

Accusations of anti-semitism, yes, it's just like this diary.

•  Oh thank you, thank you for (1+ / 0-)
                            hikerbiker

that laugh. Truly wonderful.

Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

by volleyboy1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 at 06:09:11 PM PST

•  You're welcome. It's better than the egg (0+ / 0-)

That's already there.