Skip to main content

View Diary: Help and or information for my aunt who has M.S. and is about to lose her house. (28 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Do either of the sons live in the house (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:

    when they are not deployed?  Maybe the Army can help.  

    Other than that, your uncle should possibly see if there is a Legal Aid agency that has lawyers that work pro bono who might be able to delay the foreclosure while he searches for a more permanent solution.  Six days doesn't give a lot of time to work things out.

    Good luck.  I'm afraid your family is going to need it.

    Renewable energy brings national security.

    by Calamity Jean on Fri Mar 19, 2010 at 01:39:32 AM PDT

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site