View Diary: BP Top Kill Day Two - Mothership (109 comments)

•  We'll need 'em both soon, (2+ / 0-)
    DeepLooker, Miep

I guess.  I was planning on posting one in the morning, but it looks like we might need it.

Would you be willing to take the next one?

"If this isn't nice, I don't know what is." Vonnegut

by khowell on Thu May 27, 2010 at 08:26:48 PM PDT

•  has to be after midnight (0+ / 0-)

EST? Do I have that right?

I already posted something else "today."

I can do the next one if it means setting it up as a template and getting it up there half an hour from now.

Gulf gusher? Gulf crusher, more like it.

by Miep on Thu May 27, 2010 at 08:41:48 PM PDT

•  That is PERFECT (1+ / 0-)
        Miep

And yes - one a day, so 11 my time - 12 yours.  I'll wait for your link.  You rock!

Thanks much!!

And BTW - you won't have to stay up and comment - you can just post and run.

"If this isn't nice, I don't know what is." Vonnegut

by khowell on Thu May 27, 2010 at 08:47:41 PM PDT

•  OK I does commit to doing this (1+ / 0-)
          khowell

and being so proud!

Yeah, I think I can do it in ten-15 minutes. I'll work on setting it up now. Um, I gather this is a sub-ship piece? Not a mothership piece?

That's what I'm aiming at.

brb.

Miep

Gulf gusher? Gulf crusher, more like it.

by Miep on Thu May 27, 2010 at 08:49:57 PM PDT

•  Yep - (0+ / 0-)

Just the sub.  I'll set up a mothership for overnight, then I can do another one tomorrow whenever we need it.

"If this isn't nice, I don't know what is." Vonnegut

by khowell on Thu May 27, 2010 at 08:53:38 PM PDT

•  okay i did it (0+ / 0-)

now tell me how to fix it :-)

Gulf gusher? Gulf crusher, more like it.

by Miep on Thu May 27, 2010 at 09:01:46 PM PDT

•  lol (0+ / 0-)

lemme take a look.  just a second :-)

"If this isn't nice, I don't know what is." Vonnegut

by khowell on Thu May 27, 2010 at 09:03:33 PM PDT

•  The links at the top are pretty standard - If (0+ / 0-)

you'll copy and paste them into the body of your diary, with the live feed information, etc, it'll be beautiful.  That way people don't have to cast about looking for the information.

If you're unfamiliar with copying and pasting like that, you select and right click or cmd+clic on a mac then copy and paste into your diary.  Then for each link, right click and then link the info in the new one.

Thanks so much!!