View Diary: Photos: When the cold and detached president met the angry people (633 comments)

•  Another lie (0+ / 0-)

You have no proof I'm a zombie, so that's another lie.

You wrote that I said "kind' things about the WSJ columnist.  I merely said BWD had not established she was a racist.  ANOTHER lie.

You said I called Obama a name.  Another lie.  Meanwhile, you're elsewhere on this blog calling people "doofus".

If you stop lying, I'll stop having to smack you down.  Here's a hint:  Cat's get bored when their toys stop moving.  So stop moving.

"You will always be fond of me, for I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit." -Oscar Wilde

by Icarus 66 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 at 07:27:43 PM PDT

•  "You have no proof" (1+ / 0-)
      QES

Well, I'll be the judge of that.  Your "you have no proof" is a load of crap, used to defend right wingers who you give every benefit of the doubt...benefits you're not willing to give any democrat.

I don't have to make you admit to being a zombie. Nobody cares what you're willing to admit, or concede.

Is the video camera the only device that worked?

by Inland on Tue Jun 15, 2010 at 07:33:28 PM PDT

•  Oh, one more lie... (0+ / 0-)

You said that I

"INSIST that nobody ever say the conservatives use racism."

I never said anything of the kind.  Another lie.

Are you capable of telling the truth at all?  Is that you're thing? You can't win arguments so you just make up what people say?

And I'm not a zombie...but even if I was, it's better than being a 5 time liar.

Better luck next time.

by Icarus 66 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 at 07:35:57 PM PDT

•  Oh, that's exactly what your argument was. (1+ / 0-)
          QES

You said it couldn't be proven unless it expressly referenced race and called for racism.  That's denying the existence of racism and the dog whistle by setting up an unreachable burden of proof, intentionally. But of course, you just SAYING the word lie, well, that's enough.

I know you have contempt for everyone here, but we aren't nearly as stupid as you hope.  Everyone can see you're "you can't prove it" is pure stonewalling, from racism to your own zombie self.

Now, if you don't mind taking a break from your trolling, I'll see you at your next bashing of democrat and defense of republicans.  I'll come soon.  Zombies just shamble along like that.

Is the video camera the only device that worked?

by Inland on Tue Jun 15, 2010 at 07:46:21 PM PDT

•  Your lies (0+ / 0-)

And, after making the lie, you offered nothing to support any of them.

Let's review:

Where did I say dog-whistle racism doesn't exist?

Where did I call President Obama a name?

Where did I say no one can ever say conservatives use racism?

Where did I say "kind" words about the WSJ columnist?

Oh, and the "zombie" accusation is a lie as well, but since I can't prove I'm not and you can't prove I am, logic and the rules of evidence compel me to let that one go.

Now, see, I've made it easy for you...you accused me of these things, now all you have to do is cut, paste and link where I made these statements, and you can declare victory and go back to calling other people on this site names (and I can prove that one...shall I?).

Of course, if you can't prove what you accused me of...well, then everyone knows who the liar is.

Nighty night, Pinnochio.

by Icarus 66 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 at 07:56:44 PM PDT

•  Who died and made you judge and jury? (1+ / 0-)
              QES

Do you think you are the boss of us?

Do you think that because you say so, the WSJ columist that everyone else thought was beyond the pale is quite alright, and that we are all liars?

Who made this rule that you win unless we make you admit the truth? Nobody is fooled by you setting yourself up as judge and jury as if we should give a fuck what you are willing to admit.

You're a nobody with no credibilty and nothing but the arguments of a jailhouse lawyer.  It didn't keep you from being banned before, and it won't help you now.

Is the video camera the only device that worked?

by Inland on Tue Jun 15, 2010 at 08:06:53 PM PDT

•  You lied (0+ / 0-)

I never said everyone here was a liar.  Just you.  Nice straw-man.

I never said people who disagreed with me in that diary were liars.  I said you were a liar for the things you claimed I wrote, which I did not.  Do I need to list them, again?

You made statements that are factually untrue and demonstrably so.  You claimed I said things I did not, and now can't back them up, you pathetic attempts at obfuscation not withstanding.

Go back to picking fights with people who can't so easily dispatch you.

by Icarus 66 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 at 02:25:13 AM PDT

•  Saw your praise of Jindahl in other thread. (0+ / 0-)

Taking your accusations to eleven doesn't make you any less of a right wing zombie.  Declaring yourself the winner as if someone died and made you judge and jury of your own bullshit doesn't make it so.

Nope.  You're a proven right wing troll.

Is the video camera the only device that worked?

by Inland on Wed Jun 16, 2010 at 03:48:27 AM PDT

•  "Proven right wing troll" (0+ / 0-)

Well, I guess it's better than being called a racist...anything to discredit someone you don't have the intellectual chops to spar with, eh?  When you can't win, smear.

You've been exposed.  And you know it.

Later, loser.

by Icarus 66 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 at 05:05:49 AM PDT

•  Says the right wing zombie. (0+ / 0-)

I like the way you say "and you know it": since you have no credibility and I do, you have to cite to my judgment.

No, I don't know "it", sorry.  I know you're a right wing troll, attacking democrats and defending right wingers.

Is the video camera the only device that worked?

by Inland on Wed Jun 16, 2010 at 05:45:55 AM PDT

•  Nice & Predictable (0+ / 0-)
                        You can't prove any of your lies, which turned out to be a bit too specific, so you move on the the general...an insult you can hurl that's entirely subjective....I'm a "right wing troll".  Such is the insult that I suspect falls on many whom you disagree with yet can't manage argue substantively with.

And you have no "judgment" to cite. Just lies, insults and...did I mention lies?

(sigh)

by Icarus 66 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 at 06:23:03 AM PDT

•  Oh, and (0+ / 0-)

I never said anything of the kind. I said that BWD has not established that the author of that article was racist.  We were talking about the content of that particular article.  I said I saw neither explicit racism, nor the "dog-whistle" in that article.

Instead of feebly trying to paraphrase what you think I said, why don't you just provide an actual quote. That's right, you can't.

by Icarus 66 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 at 02:36:29 AM PDT