View Diary: Daily Kos Gulf Watchers ROV #251 - 101 Days and Counting - BP's Gulf Catastrophe (335 comments)

•  Don't leave out: (3+ / 0-)
    Kairos, David PA, Yasuragi
    1.  writes press releases
    1.  climbs up the side of mountains
    1.  buys supplies to improve the well-shapedness of his ass, which I might add, at the risk of being crude once again, is likely already well-shaped due to Item  2.

I ask you, CIA?????

"...always that space b/tween what you feel and, what you do, in that gap all human sadness lies. Blue Dog

by rubyr on Thu Jul 29, 2010 at 10:31:03 PM PDT

•  Nope. (3+ / 0-)
      rubyr, Kairos, David PA

Amphetamines.

Perfection of means and confusion of goals characterize our time. -- Albert Einstein

by Yasuragi on Thu Jul 29, 2010 at 10:36:21 PM PDT

•  LoL... I hope that Kairos knows that we (3+ / 0-)
        Kairos, David PA, Yasuragi

pretty much adore him...if he doesn't --- TROUBLE!!!!

by rubyr on Thu Jul 29, 2010 at 10:39:38 PM PDT

•  Be a pretty rude shock if he doesn't. (3+ / 0-)
          rubyr, Kairos, David PA

But he's tough.  He can take it.

by Yasuragi on Thu Jul 29, 2010 at 10:46:53 PM PDT

•  Yasu, that's the nicest thing to say, thanx (3+ / 0-)
          rubyr, David PA, Yasuragi

Well, whatever it is you got, I want some

And rubyr, that is ALSO the nicest thing

...we pretty much adore him.

I'm flattered, wired, and tired :)

Butt Before I go to bed

Ass-shaping supplies -
          Beauty Bottom cushion

Glutimax

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Conservatives are engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; i.e, search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. J.K. Galbraith

by Kairos on Thu Jul 29, 2010 at 11:16:12 PM PDT

•  Wonderful! You sent us to idiot sites (3+ / 0-)
            rubyr, Kairos, David PA

where we've probably picked up all kinds of spyware.

Just for a cheap joke.

Well I take back EVERYTHING I said about you.

...

Okay, please, King, tell me you only just found those.  That they weren't just lurking in your bookmarks for when you get lonely.

by Yasuragi on Thu Jul 29, 2010 at 11:19:18 PM PDT

•  ROFLMAssOff (2+ / 0-)
              rubyr, Yasuragi

That they weren't just lurking in your bookmarks for when you get lonely.

Thanx, now I gotta start over in the morning.

Good night dear Yasuragi.

P.S. Today after work, I decided to hike a bit on my way home. One of the advantages of living in the Sierra. I found this spot I had never been to that overlooked the entire Mokulumne (means people of the Moke) River drainage. It was just a peaceful moment when I stopped. I stood there thinking of the gulf, the clear cuts near me, all of it, and solemnly apologized to mother nature for our carelessness.

I was rewarded with the cry of a Red Tailed hawk above me. Almost brought me to tears, but I was at peace for that moment.

I wish you that same peace.

Till morning......

by Kairos on Thu Jul 29, 2010 at 11:38:34 PM PDT

•  It's funny, just heard another amazing (1+ / 0-)
                Kairos

hawk story tonight.  They're beautiful, the red-tails.  I love catching sight of them in the woods here.

I'm glad he brought you peace, Kairos.  And thank you so much for your wish.  It's what I need.

Have a lovely night, filled with lovely dreams.  Catch you tomorrow.

by Yasuragi on Thu Jul 29, 2010 at 11:53:43 PM PDT