View Diary: Al Gore Cleared (385 comments)

•  sorry, meant former VP candidates n/t (0+ / 0-)
    •  liar. apart from john edwards (0+ / 0-)

of whom do you speak?

_

There is a certain charm in the purity of irrelevance. But the more relevant you get, the more real you have to get. (Barney Frank)

by dadanation on Sat Jul 31, 2010 at 10:19:07 AM PDT

•  liar? (0+ / 0-)

I WAS talking about Edwards, Hey, I can call people names too: idiot.

•  you have factually earned that descriptor (0+ / 0-)

you in fact did lie.

_

by dadanation on Sat Jul 31, 2010 at 02:51:59 PM PDT

•  um... care to explain that to me? n/t (0+ / 0-)
            •  here (0+ / 0-)

but when it comes to former VP and candidates (0+ / 0-)
              they seem to be right on the money eh?

last time i checked, candidates is the plural of candidate.

and you will note that i gave you ample time to clarify the "VPs and candidates"

ample.

you misrepresented the entire gore allegation.  on top of that, you then rolled that into the edwards affair, leaving the ambiguity of other candidates and VPs to sort of linger for a good long while.

and you can't for the life of you figiure out why or how you lied?

please.

_

by dadanation on Sat Jul 31, 2010 at 04:16:29 PM PDT

•  you are too funny dude. (0+ / 0-)

I CLARIFIED that with this:

sorry, meant former VP candidates n/t (0+ / 0-)
                by Mister T on Sat Jul 31, 2010 at 07:39:26 AM PDT
                [ Parent | Reply to This ]

and as for the whole gore/edwards thing. just so sorry to rock your little sensitive world with some context- that the media ignored the edwards affair, while the tabloid enquirer broke it. Now, this while little thread got started because someone said she was paid to lie (what a stereotype BTW). Then they made of the NE. As I pointed out with some humor (and I'll certainly confess that I am not a professional comedian) that the NE actually has a better track record on vp candidates' sexual scandals that does oh, say, CBS.  I'm sorry that got you so upset. But some aspirin should help.

BTW- you or a loved one ever been sexually assaulted by a powerful man when you were not in a position to be believed? It sucks.

•  if we were not engaged in this discussion (0+ / 0-)

i would hydrate this comment for the patently offensive misleading and wrong comment here.

there was no sexual assault.

none.

and you would (and probably do) know that had you bothered to read the comments here yesterday before the bloviation.

as for your inserting the one comment of yours where you FINALLY qualified your misleading assertion, please note that the time stamp is your friend.

and so too is grammar.

again, in your defense you post that comment but fail to note that you have the candidates as a plural.  more than one.

one PLUS.

and while,it is none of your business, yes i have been sexually assaulted by a powerful man when i was not in a position to be believed.

that has no relevance to the gore story though.  but thank you for your callousness.

_

by dadanation on Sat Jul 31, 2010 at 05:05:34 PM PDT

•  wow (0+ / 0-)

you one sensitive dude. Again I am SO sorry that I didn't correct my error according to your timeline. Damn what IS your problem? Get some meds.

I am SO VERY sorry that happened to you- really- because it also happened to my wife and I am quite sensitive to THAT issue. Let us be done with each other OK?

•  get some meds? (0+ / 0-)

i am way done with both you and this thread.

and forgive me if i take your "SO VERY sorry" comment with a grain of salt on the heels of telling me to get some meds.

_

by dadanation on Sat Jul 31, 2010 at 05:42:22 PM PDT

•  sure (0+ / 0-)

as soon as you refrain from calling me a liar because I do not update my posts every 15 minutes... heck I don't LIVE on DK. But really and truly i Am sorry as I explained. However on a totally different matter you really need to chill.