View Diary: CO-Sen: Ken Buck isn't the craziest would-be Constitution editor (128 comments)

•  So that one part of the Constitution (2+ / 0-)
    KVoimakas, Tom Seaview

is less holy than the rest, in your view.
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Not that we didn't already know it.

The music plays a second for a few.

by kestrel9000 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 at 03:40:48 PM PDT

•  You didn't ask why, did you. (0+ / 0-)

You were asserting the sacred nature of the entire constitution as it exists in your head, because, well, you don't really care what anyone else thinks.

And solemn prounouncements are fine, if you didn't dihonestly pretend you wanted a discussion and I'm somehow denying you.  Really, what crap..."Oh, I wanted a serious discussion".

Someone on daily kos called me a poopyhead. My life is SO like Nelson Mandela's.

by Inland on Tue Aug 24, 2010 at 03:50:17 PM PDT

•  Bad puppy. (1+ / 0-)
        KVoimakas

Go lay down.
        You're not debating, you're whining.
        WHich is what you usually do with respect to the particular human right you don't like.
        Gnite now.

The music plays a second for a few.

by kestrel9000 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 at 03:54:20 PM PDT

•  Man, you really can't stop. (0+ / 0-)

Again, pretending that you want a debate, when all you do is make pronoucements and personal judgments with the expectation that everyone back off just because you've called something a "human right", and if they don't, well, you swell up with umbrage at the offense that anyone would be so presumptuous to question.

Again, I don't mind so much that you pretend to be god dispensing holy writ, but the hypocrisy of pretending that it's me that won't debate is really disgusting.  If you're going to be a god, be a god, not a hypocrite.

by Inland on Tue Aug 24, 2010 at 04:30:51 PM PDT

•  Yeah (0+ / 0-)

this is all I'm gonna get out of you.
            Sigh.
            It is ever thus.

The music plays a second for a few.

by kestrel9000 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 at 02:05:05 AM PDT

•  If you wanted a debate, I'd give you one. (0+ / 0-)

But you don't.  You want to make pronouncements and end discussion, and insult everyone who dares to question the human rights that exist only in your head.  You want your ring kissed.

No, thanks.  Your ideas suck, and I'll tell someone who isn't you, why.

by Inland on Wed Aug 25, 2010 at 04:07:49 AM PDT