View Diary: Cycling: Air your grievances against drivers here (127 comments)

•  I totally get the fact that bikes have a legal (0+ / 0-)

right of way when riding in the middle of the street during rush hour. I just can't get the bumper of my car to grasp that concept.

"Jesus Christ was black, ronald reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11." Huey Freeman

by cee4 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 03:59:30 AM PDT

•  Ought to be HR'd for advocating violence (2+ / 0-)
      matching mole, DontTaseMeBro

Not appropriate.
      My diary, else you'd gladly have a donut from me.

Violence is not funny.

I am sorry you feel this way.

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." -Alexander the Great

by The Octopus on Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 04:09:11 AM PDT

•  I never advocated violence. (0+ / 0-)

by cee4 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 04:29:21 AM PDT

•  Can you explain what the last (2+ / 0-)
          DontTaseMeBro, The Octopus

sentence of your original comment means?

"We are normal and we want our freedom" - Bonzos

by matching mole on Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 05:12:36 AM PDT

•  Sure. It simply means that even though you may (0+ / 0-)

have the right of way to slow every one down and block up traffic. If I hit you because I didn't see you and you couldn't be bothered to get out of the way of a few thousand pounds of metal you will get hurt. Doesn't mean I'm aiming for you.

by cee4 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 05:23:10 AM PDT

•  *You* couldn't be bothered (1+ / 0-)
              DontTaseMeBro

To pay attention and not kill another human begin?

Even though someone has every right to do something, they shouldn't because it might cause you some slight inconvenience?

You need a few tons of steel to haul your ass around, and you think someone who can get from here to there on a 20-pound bike that's 16 inches wide is the one in the way?

Genius.

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." -Alexander the Great

by The Octopus on Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 07:39:33 AM PDT

•  Sorry I can't hear you. (0+ / 0-)

Please come down of your cross.

by cee4 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 12:45:30 PM PDT

•  Cross? You'll find me... (1+ / 0-)
                  DontTaseMeBro

... plastered to the front of your bumper, mate.

Please try to give a shit about others than yourself.

Or take it over to Red State, where your "me me me" comments will likely find a warmer reception.

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try." -Alexander the Great

by The Octopus on Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 01:17:27 PM PDT

•  Thats cool go ahead and stay up there. (0+ / 0-)

You're really good at it.

by cee4 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 at 08:19:14 PM PDT