Skip to main content

View Diary: Help! Health Care question (13 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Most states have agencies to help (0+ / 0-)

    Here in NM it's Children, Youth and Family Department.  In other states they go by other names.  Your friend should try going to her local hospital or -- better yet -- community health center, where a social worker is likely available to help her through her choices, and the bureaucratic maze those choices always entail.

    Best of luck to her, and thank you for helping.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site