View Diary: The Moral Rot of America, the Well Has Been Poisoned. (143 comments)

•  thanks for your comment, Mike, but no, that is (8+ / 0-)

not what I was talking about, and I corrected the title of my last diary.

It did not change the essence or the truth or the facts, of the diary, but that's so much for your valuable contribution, and for you comments on my diary today.

Ms. B.

•  Your snide response here (3+ / 1-)
      shrike, Larsstephens, Cinnamon Rollover
      Hidden by:
      gjohnsit

doesn't change the fact that your last diary was wrong and after you changed the title, the rest of the diary was a rant with few "facts," you made about a dozen more snide comments directed at the people who pointed out where your diary title was 100% wrong.

I was Rambo in the disco/ I was shootin' to the beat/ When they burned me in effigy My vacation was complete. Neil Young

by Mike S on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 02:51:36 PM PDT

•  Ok, Mike one more time: (15+ / 0-)

And Black did mention the Ambac claim:

Ambac found that 97 percent of 6,533 loans it reviewed across 12 securitizations sponsored by Countrywide didn’t conform to the lender’s underwriting guidelines, according to the complaint filed yesterday in New York state Supreme Court. Many of the loans were made to borrowers with limited or no ability to meet their payment obligations, Ambac said.

Karen Freifeld and David Mildenberg - Ambac Sues Bank of America Over Countrywide Bonds Bloomberg 30 Sep 10

It referred specifically to Countrywide loans taken on by BoA.  This has been reported on financial blogs for weeks.

And I did correct my title, and clarified what I meant.

•  This is borderline stalking (8+ / 0-)

The last essay was the last essay. If you can't let it go then obviously there is something wrong with you.

"The people have only as much liberty as they have the intelligence to want & the courage to take." - Emma Goldman

by gjohnsit on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 05:39:09 PM PDT

•  We must look forward, not backwards. (0+ / 0-)

The diarist called out those of us who pointed out her mistake right in the second graf of this diary. I responded to that in my original comment and simply responded to the other comments directed at me in this subthread.

If you want to TR me for that, have at it. It's dishonest but I am used to that.

by Mike S on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 05:49:39 PM PDT

•  Not true (6+ / 0-)

The diarist never called out anyone. And you didn't respond to other comments directed at you - you started this subthread.

And then you finish by playing the martyr? Please.

You're a stalker. Plain and simple.

by gjohnsit on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 05:55:45 PM PDT

•  I suggest you stop calling me a stalker. (1+ / 0-)
              Larsstephens

This

"Regardless of certain, 'Wall St. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders,'"

was what she was calling us in the last diary when we pointed out what was wrong. If you don't like me responding to that, tough shit.

Call me a stalker all you want but know that Meteor Blades doesn't take bogus charges of stalking lightly.

by Mike S on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 06:07:34 PM PDT

•  Two things (5+ / 0-)

#1) A "call out" requires actually naming someone. He didn't do that in this diary, or even in the comment from the last diary you linked to.
                 Thus you must consider yourself a "Wall Street Cheerleader" in order to be offended.

#2) As for the stalker charge, you took an argument from a past diary and brought it into this diary. In my opinion that is the definition of stalking. I rarely use my HRs, and I'm not worried about what MB decides.

by gjohnsit on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 06:26:53 PM PDT

•  I showed you exactly what I was (1+ / 0-)
                  Larsstephens

talking about. I showed the other petulant responses in both that diary and this one. That is what I responded to in my original comment. If she hadn't used that bullshit phrase then I never would have responded to it.

That in no way is stalking.

No. You must be one of the people she used that term to describe to be offended.

But please keep calling me a stalker. That bullshit says a lot more about you than it does me.

by Mike S on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 06:35:42 PM PDT

•  thanks gjohns...I've never written to MB, but I'm (3+ / 0-)

just about to...I can tell you that...

I so much appreciate you help...I'm at my wits end.

Ms. B.

•  Mike S portrays himself very clearly (3+ / 0-)

in these comments.  I wouldn't waste another wit worrying about it if I were you.  ;)

"Rules must be binding. Violations must be punished. Words must mean something." President Obama in Prague on April 5

by jlynne on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 07:49:07 PM PDT

•  Agreed. (0+ / 0-)

People calling for honesty and integrity are the problem.

Defending bullshit has become the norm here. That you people do it with such pompousity makes you pathetic.

by Mike S on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 08:49:57 PM PDT

•  nobody is defending bullshit (1+ / 0-)
                vigilant meerkat

although you seem to be wallowing in it.

by jlynne on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 08:54:35 PM PDT

•  Oh SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (0+ / 0-)

by Mike S on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 09:44:14 PM PDT

• Recommended (149)
  • Community (68)
  • Elections (34)
  • Media (33)
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership (31)
  • Environment (30)
  • Republicans (23)
  • Labor (23)
  • Economy (21)
  • Marriage Equality (19)
  • Josh Duggar (19)
  • Jeb Bush (18)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site