View Diary: The Moral Rot of America, the Well Has Been Poisoned. (143 comments)

•  Your comment is disingenuous (2+ / 0-)
    Mike S, Larsstephens

The commenter posted:

Re: your title. [4.00 / 19] Replies: 1
    posted by dance you monster on 10/25/2010 22:48:14 PDT

You replied:

care to describe or prove otherwise what Black (9+ / 0-)
    by Badabing on Mon Oct 25, 2010 at 11:07:06 PM PDT

You then made 10 more comments culminating in the entertaining:

are you like Brittany Spears on drugs? nt. (1+ / 0-)
    by Badabing on Tue Oct 26, 2010 at 12:31:30 AM PDT

Elapsed time of 1 hour 43 minutes ending at 12:31 in the morning.

I went to bed early

In what time zone is that early?

Now, I live 10 time zones away so I observed this unfolding in real-time. You belligerently defended your bogus title and ignored others who were pointing this out before your leaving at 12:31. But I don't expect scrupulous honesty from this Diarist.

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble ... Murray Head

by virginislandsguy on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 08:09:02 PM PDT

•  Notice allof the eople who (0+ / 0-)

are defending her and attacking me though?

Dishonesty is a virtue to these people now.

I was Rambo in the disco/ I was shootin' to the beat/ When they burned me in effigy My vacation was complete. Neil Young

by Mike S on Thu Oct 28, 2010 at 08:51:39 PM PDT

•  Their dishonesty is a necessity (1+ / 0-)
        Mike S

to defend The Narrative. I note the consistent use (and abuse) of output from websites such as ZH, NC, CR, HP and FDL that constitute a circular echo chamber of Peak Butthurt™. As a previous poster advised to ignore the Tea Party comments on those websites in order to glean the facts (and there are some), they ignore the editorial slanted way in which they are presented. Its an example of Confirmation Bias all the way down.

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble ... Murray Head