View Diary: WH, Dems "Seriously Considering" Vote on Obama Tax Cuts (294 comments)

•  i AM awake, sarah (1+ / 0-)
    Juliann

and i'm waiting to hear from you about the "liberal/progressive" movement that obama destroyed

zoroaster, take the wheel!

by memofromturner on Tue Nov 16, 2010 at 03:00:31 PM PST

•  sarah? (2+ / 0-)
      corvo, elwior

Obama needs to channel TR+FDR: Walk Softly, Carry a Big Stick and Welcome Their Hatred. Walk Softly, CHECK. Time to get on with the rest already, Barack!

by FightTheFuture on Tue Nov 16, 2010 at 03:40:54 PM PST

•  "hopey-changey"? (2+ / 0-)
        SheLawyer, Juliann

when someone uses a direct, unironic, non-tongue in cheek quote from sarah palin to slam a democratic president, i can't help but notice...i'm calling extreme bullshit on you - hopey-changey my ass, fella

zoroaster, take the wheel!

by memofromturner on Tue Nov 16, 2010 at 04:20:59 PM PST

•  Well, I made that all on my own. It's pretty (2+ / 0-)
          corvo, elwior

obvious, frankly.  As is my other favorite one I made up (but understand if others have also),  "the hope-a-dope".  As in...

Obama's done a real hope-a-dope on memofromturners's mental faculties; he can't tell the difference between a cowardly corporatist DLC stealth President and a courageous liberal/progressive one!

Oh, I understand if you do not care for my turn of phrase, that's your choice.  But strip that away, if you aren't all hope-a-doped, and try to refute what I've said.  "i'm calling extreme bullshit on you" is not gonna cut it, fella.

by FightTheFuture on Tue Nov 16, 2010 at 04:41:07 PM PST

•  now you're just lying (0+ / 0-)

every person on this site knows where that quote came from

btw,

please name this historical figure - we're all waiting, ms. palin

zoroaster, take the wheel!

by memofromturner on Tue Nov 16, 2010 at 04:54:20 PM PST

•  I don't know, you tell me. I generally write (0+ / 0-)

for the moment and as to what comes to me.  These phrases I have not seen before I used them.  My original point still remains, refute what is being said, not how it is said.  Otherwise your just shooting the messenger for an inconvenient truth.*

* hat tip to Al Gore's movie for that obvious phrase.

by FightTheFuture on Wed Nov 17, 2010 at 05:43:33 AM PST