View Diary: Nurse Kelley Sez: Shop the Updated Kos Katalogue! (89 comments)

•  How're y'all doing, Aji? (4+ / 0-)
    RiaD, thebluecrayon, Ebby, Aji

I saw your website is back up - heh! - and keep sending you good thoughts. ♥

Shop Liberally this holiday season at Kos Katalog

by KelleyRN2 on Sat Nov 20, 2010 at 04:54:01 PM PST

•  "Heh!" is right. :-D (1+ / 0-)
      KelleyRN2

Our host very kindly tripled our bandwidth and refused to charge us for it.  And sales are still rolling in, and I'm so far behind in processing them that it's not funny.  (Yeah, such problems, right?)  I sent the first round out the other day; today, I've got half a dozen or more to get boxed up and ready to ship tomorrow, and he's got a list of special orders for things that had already sold, and a few commissioned pieces, too.

We're so grateful for and humbled by this community's response.  I don't know how we're going to thank everyone, but we'll find a way.

XO.

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Sun Nov 21, 2010 at 07:25:35 AM PST

•  {{{Aji}}} (1+ / 0-)
        Aji

You thank people by continuing to be yourself. There's a light around you, a beautiful spirit that everyone responds to.

Hugggs, Darlin.♥

Shop Liberally this holiday season at Kos Katalog

by KelleyRN2 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 at 07:37:41 AM PST

•  Aw, sweetie, . . . (1+ / 0-)
          KelleyRN2

you're way too nice to me.  Hugs back atcha!

P.S.  I know you're allergic to silver, but does that apply to handling it briefly, too?  Say, in putting on a pin or something?

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Sun Nov 21, 2010 at 02:39:10 PM PST

•  No, I can handle it, Aji (1+ / 0-)
            Aji

... but I'd rather handle your friendship. I can't remember the last time I got dressed up; my standards have fallen from "dressed to the nines and made up" to "clean, hair brushed, bra if going out".

LOL!

Shop Liberally this holiday season at Kos Katalog

by KelleyRN2 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 at 04:23:32 PM PST

•  LOL is right - you sound like me! (1+ / 0-)
              KelleyRN2

I live in jeans these days; my boots are for dress-up. :-D

You always have the friendship, my dear.  Actually, though, I had something very specific in mind as a thank-you.  Will e-mail you about it later . . . .  XO!

Authentic Native American silverwork, jewelry, photography, and other art here.

by Aji on Mon Nov 22, 2010 at 10:18:10 AM PST