Skip to main content

View Diary: President Obama signs tax cut deal into law (328 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Hahahahahahaha. (9+ / 0-)

    I refused to let that happen.

    Oh, yeah?  Why aren't the Democratic Leaders standing behind you when you sign the bill, i.e., Reid and Pelosi?

    As far as I'm concerned, you can all go to... whatever place it is that makes you the most uncomfortable.

    All three of you, but mainly you, Dear Mr. President, sold out.  I'm gathering, though, that you didn't sell out -- YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED.  

    I hope you have rainy weather in Hawaii during your entire multimillion dollar vacation.

    Am I pissed?  You betcha.

    Top 1% of all income earners in the US made 23.5% of all income. Let's give them 23.5% representation & disallow contact w/ the other 76.50% of representati

    by gooderservice on Fri Dec 17, 2010 at 03:03:14 PM PST

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site