View Diary: ¡Viva WikiLeaks! SiCKO Was Not Banned in Cuba (295 comments)

•  "Critical thought is a long lost art obviously." (5+ / 0-)
    Marie, conchita, KateCrashes, Salo, wabird

Your comments offer your proof it seems.

"I got news for you, pal... They're gonna nail us no matter what we do, so we might as well have a good time." -Otter

by The House on Sat Dec 18, 2010 at 06:41:38 AM PST

•  Seriously, people should have to state their age (1+ / 0-)
      jconn

and location when they post.

Who makes statements like yours besides people barely out of high school?

It sounds exactly like, "I know you are, but what am I", with no analysis or critical thought whatsoever.

I am convinced that most of Julian's fans are in fact very young and still rebelling against their parents and authority in general.  It's cute and annoying.

"Die Religion ... ist das Opium des Volkes" -Marx

by Jose Bidenio on Sat Dec 18, 2010 at 07:49:09 AM PST

•  Be annoyed Jose. You clearly have an axe to grind (6+ / 0-)
        SLKRR, conchita, Salo, poxonyou, JesseCW, wabird

and I needn't restate what others already have in response to your pedantic comments. Have a good day.

by The House on Sat Dec 18, 2010 at 07:56:33 AM PST

•  Re: pedantic. Using this word also makes (0+ / 0-)

you this word.

"Die Religion ... ist das Opium des Volkes" -Marx

by Jose Bidenio on Sat Dec 18, 2010 at 08:34:54 AM PST

•  On the contrary, I am much more concerned with (1+ / 0-)
            wabird

the spirit of the Law and Journalism, not so much the letter of it, especially when adherence to the letter violates the spirit. In the course of this discussion between yourself and a few others who seem to be on your side, and those, like me, upholding the spirit of the sentiment that Michael Moore, and Mr. Assange do care about seeing the cause of Justice enhanced, you seem to be getting stuck on the details of who published what when, as if that could ever possibly refute the fact that big money interests have certainly tried to injure the both of these men.

I cannot see why you would try to advance or defend this idea. But that does not make me nor my thinking pedantic, I do not believe. Perhaps you could try to explain your motivation.

by The House on Sat Dec 18, 2010 at 12:16:58 PM PST

•  I know that folks have schedules, but I do (0+ / 0-)

hope that this is not the last I will hear from you on this subject. And for that matter, I hope to dialog with you on more subjects than this. Meantime, be well.

by The House on Sat Dec 18, 2010 at 07:14:23 PM PST

•  How is life these days (1+ / 0-)
        JesseCW

for teens, in Never-Never Land?

just askin'

Seriously, people should have to state their age and location when they post.

We do not forgive our candidates their humanity, therefore we compel them to appear inhuman

by twigg on Sat Dec 18, 2010 at 09:08:32 AM PST

•  I'm sorry that getting old is going so badly (1+ / 0-)
        wabird

for you.

The Democratic Platform won 235 seats. Betraying it lost 42.

by JesseCW on Sat Dec 18, 2010 at 11:01:05 AM PST