View Diary: Robert Bork's influence over antitrust law (97 comments)

•  Zephyr Teachout as a Legal Scholar Quoted on dKos (0+ / 0-)

Oy.

This aggression will not stand, man.

by kaleidescope on Sun Jan 09, 2011 at 07:23:49 PM PST

•  I have no idea what she's written on antitrust (5+ / 0-)
      WisePiper, shrike, JeffW, Egalitare, annieli

or the merit of that scholarship.  Do you?  If you have a point, feel free to make it.

Soon on DK4: Chit Cheat and Undisputed Facts!
      It's a heartache, nothing but a heartache.

by Seneca Doane on Sun Jan 09, 2011 at 07:27:11 PM PST

•  I'd Like to Make the Point (0+ / 0-)

But first we should probably have a blogger ethics conference.

This aggression will not stand, man.

by kaleidescope on Sun Jan 09, 2011 at 08:12:03 PM PST

•  You went after her legal scholarship (2+ / 0-)
          Egalitare, annieli

not her ethics.  They're independent of one another.

Soon on DK4: Chit Cheat and Undisputed Facts!
          It's a heartache, nothing but a heartache.

by Seneca Doane on Sun Jan 09, 2011 at 08:57:04 PM PST

•  pretty benign and conventional observation anyway (1+ / 0-)
            Seneca Doane

By focusing more on size and concentration, we might be able to avoid collapse, unplanned nationalization, and bailouts.

Präsidentenelf-maßschach;Warning-Some Snark Above;Cascadia Lives

by annieli on Sun Jan 09, 2011 at 09:00:17 PM PST

•  Did I? Did I Go After Her Scholarship? (0+ / 0-)

Not really.  I just thought it ironic that Zephyr Teachout was being cited here after her stupid sanctimonious little stunt about Markos and Jerome on the blogger ethics panel, I read with delight Markos's vitriolic responses -- some of my favorite writing he's done here.

Since those days, my private image of Ms. Teachout was as a red flag that you could waive any time you wanted if you wanted to piss Markos off.

So it was mildly amusing to see someone (probably inadvertently) putting her into something published here.  Like submitting to the National Review during Buckley's days as publisher, a prospective article that quotes Gore Vidal as an expert on American History.

This aggression will not stand, man.

by kaleidescope on Mon Jan 10, 2011 at 07:01:10 AM PST

•  I noticed that too, but whatever. (0+ / 0-)

I just figured this involved blind pigs and stopped clocks, you know?