View Diary: Bristol Palin's life story coming soon to a bookstore near you (137 comments)

•  Or the events in the middle east even. (5+ / 0-)

My thoughts are with Christchurch... Please donate to http://www.christchurchearthquakeappeal.govt.nz/

by GlowNZ on Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 07:55:06 PM PST

•  and yes I am complaining (9+ / 0-)

that effing  family gets way too much attention as it is.

In fact I would prefer a diary on Charlie Sheen than to one on the Palins!

by GlowNZ on Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 07:57:07 PM PST

•  this diary already has more comments (7+ / 0-)

than mine does.. you know the one on the event that killed 159 people so far..  the only thing that Bristol Palin's book will kill is your brain cells...

by GlowNZ on Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 07:59:37 PM PST

•  GlowNZ, understood & (6+ / 0-)

I'm sure we all appreciate your anger about the devastation & loss of life.

But sometimes, ya just need comedy to balance the tragedy: and let's face it, the Palin family provides more comedic material than there are stand-up comics in the world.

Over the past 30-odd years, the Democrats have moved to the right, and the Republicans have moved into a mental hospital. --Bill Maher

by Youffraita on Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 08:16:38 PM PST

•  No doubt... (1+ / 0-)
            Youffraita

...there is some choice tidbit of information in there that will unravel her mother's web of lies once people start digging into it. There's just no way to cover it all up forever...somebody will make a mistake, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it isn't little  Miss Bristol.

-5.38 -4.72 T. "...a mosque that rejects radicalism is not a symbol of the enemy's victory; it is a prerequisite for our own." Michael Gerson

by trevzb on Wed Mar 02, 2011 at 08:05:18 AM PST

•  Glow, you know I love ya, (2+ / 0-)
          grover, radical simplicity

but this young woman is being held up as a paragon of virtue by the GOP -- the same GOP that is cutting massive holes in the social safety net that enables other single mothers to take care of their children. The hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

I grieve for the loss of life in Christchurch and its environs -- as a resident of earthquake country I can do nothing less. But by putting the Palins up for ridicule and pointing out the hypocrisy may be the only way to prevent this particular virus of stupidity from infecting the entire nation.

Oh, and sorry I missed your diary -- I was on the road all day and was having trouble accessing DK on the iPhone (we need that mobile app ASAP).

Now to try to end the wars we ask our gay and straight soldiers to fight. -- Chris Hayes

by Cali Scribe on Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 10:57:48 PM PST

•  Why Are You Complaining? (0+ / 0-)

you are part of the problem by reading this Diary and making a lot of comments.

If you want a story to die, ignore it.

•  I want to try his drug. (0+ / 0-)

It actually sounds pretty neat for awhile.

"Put on your high-heeled sneakers/it's Party time" - Steely Dan.

by rainmanjr on Tue Mar 01, 2011 at 10:53:12 PM PST