Skip to main content

View Diary: How to treat conservative delusion? (308 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  i'm beginning to think (6+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    Snud, tobendaro, whl, OleHippieChick, ozsea1, MRA NY

    that the way to deal with it is to hand out a business card with the name and number of a psychiatrist on it and tell the recipient that they now have drugs available to treat their problems. then tell them to come back when they are again coherent.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site