View Diary: Ever wonder what a Lack of National Energy Policy will get you? (12 comments)

•  Agree with you 100% (2+ / 0-)
    jamess, Floande

Here is my latest on the subject. Nuclear - an Unstable 3-legged Stool

Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed frequently ... and for the same reason

by Road Dog on Fri Mar 18, 2011 at 01:08:37 PM PDT

•  nice recap and analysis (0+ / 0-)

thanks Road Dog.

tough crowd around here lately, eh?

I dream of things that never were  -- and ask WHY NOT?
      -- Robert F. Kennedy

by jamess on Fri Mar 18, 2011 at 01:23:28 PM PDT

•  No thank you! I'm following you now! n/t (1+ / 0-)
        jamess

by Road Dog on Fri Mar 18, 2011 at 03:41:47 PM PDT

•  Oh yeah - by the way you are totally right. (1+ / 0-)
        jamess

It has been a tough crowd.  This is my second diary on this subject and when I wrote my first one I was really surprised at the blow back I got.  It was entitled "I say no to nuclear power expansion.  I posted it about 2 weeks before Japan when nobody was focused on the subject and Obama had just announced he wanted to expand its use.

Your diary beats what I've done by a long shot.  There is an old Uriah Heep album title I always think of when it comes to our energy situation entitled "Look at Yourself".  We refuse to come to grips with the fact that we are super-consumers in the US and that has got to change to begin to solve our energy problems.  I'm actually currently writing a book on this whole problem.  You've  helped me!!

by Road Dog on Fri Mar 18, 2011 at 03:55:51 PM PDT

•  keep at it Road Dog (1+ / 0-)
          Road Dog

it takes a while to build up an audience.

even more so that just a year ago.

But on the plus side, the way Rescue Rangers are structured now,
          with that Community Spotlight,

the "discovery process" can happen much faster,
          than it used to.

Just keep writing "quality stuff".

Afterall "someone's" got to report on this stuff ...

or so I keep telling myself, lol

Cheers!

I dream of things that never were  -- and ask WHY NOT?
          -- Robert F. Kennedy