View Diary: Obama releases long form birth certificate (256 comments)

•  "hating the guy"? Seriously? (0+ / 0-)

There was nothing that even suggested that hron hates Obama. Is the criterion for "hate" now "doesn't agree 100% with everything Obama says and does"? Geez...

They only call it class war when we hit back.

by jayjaybear on Wed Apr 27, 2011 at 08:27:59 AM PDT

•  Apparently, you are unfamiliar with hron. n/t (1+ / 0-)
      wwjjd

I can just about forgive the Brits for starting our revolutionary war and burning DC to the ground during the war of 1812 for giving us Led Zeppelin.

by Pager on Wed Apr 27, 2011 at 08:30:37 AM PDT

•  No, I'm going off of what the post you responded (0+ / 0-)

to actually said. I haven't gone back for a read-through of his past comments. I'm not defending his opinions, as such...notice that I didn't uprate him. But I'm not willing to say he has a hate-on for Obama based on that particular comment, either.

They only call it class war when we hit back.

by jayjaybear on Wed Apr 27, 2011 at 08:44:52 AM PDT

•  I haven't gone back for a read through, either. (0+ / 0-)

I'm just familiar with his past comments on this site.

by Pager on Wed Apr 27, 2011 at 08:46:40 AM PDT

•  His screen name doesn't ring a bell for me, (1+ / 0-)
            Pager

so if I have seen his postings before, I don't remember them.

They only call it class war when we hit back.

by jayjaybear on Wed Apr 27, 2011 at 08:51:31 AM PDT

•  You're not missing much, my friend. :) n/t (0+ / 0-)

by Pager on Wed Apr 27, 2011 at 08:57:30 AM PDT