View Diary: (Update) Faked Fox News Ticker Hack (20 comments)

•  ps: the diary police were supposed to go with dk3 (0+ / 0-)

Socially, Politically, and Culturally Conscious Videos: Sum of Change

by Rusty5329 on Tue May 31, 2011 at 11:34:54 PM PDT

•  Who's a diary police?   (1+ / 0-)
      rebel ga

I just pointed out that the story is already on the rec list, in case you had not seen it. I didn't say it wasn't a diary or that you should delete it or the like, just pointed out it's existence.

As for 'proof', I've not seen any here or elsewhere, though I appreciate your efforts to nail down the facts of this vital national issue.

Liberals see George Orwell's 1984 as a cautionary tale. Conservatives see it as a blueprint.

by DiegoUK on Tue May 31, 2011 at 11:51:53 PM PDT

•  in that case... (2+ / 0-)
        FiredUpInCA, Jane Lew

You didn't read the diary, because I linked to the one you were apparently trying to point out to me. Not sure why you would point out the existence of something I already know existed. I assumed you were telling me it was already written about as a suggestion that I delete mine. I apologize for assuming that.

Socially, Politically, and Culturally Conscious Videos: Sum of Change

by Rusty5329 on Tue May 31, 2011 at 11:57:24 PM PDT

•  No worries, I didn't check the link   (2+ / 0-)
          Rusty5329, Catte Nappe

It said 'this video' so I assumed it was a link to the video, not to the diary here on KOS. My mistake.

by DiegoUK on Wed Jun 01, 2011 at 12:04:29 AM PDT

•  all good, sorry myself... (1+ / 0-)
            FiredUpInCA

it's late but I should know better than throwing out an inflammatory phrase like "diary police"

Socially, Politically, and Culturally Conscious Videos: Sum of Change

by Rusty5329 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 at 12:07:22 AM PDT

•  Apologies for my 'vital national issue' sarcasm (0+ / 0-)

It's early here (UK) and I like a bit of sarcasm anyhow :D