View Diary: Who™? (64 comments)

•  To this day... (13+ / 0-)

I can't understand a single thing she says.

"Small acts, when multiplied by millions of people, can transform the world." — Howard Zinn

by blueyedace2 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 at 05:50:26 PM PDT

•  That's because you have a logical mind, `ace... (11+ / 0-)

...and she has, um, well...

...about 3.5 pounds of putrid protein between her ears.

Float like a manhole cover, sting like a sash weight! Clean Coal Is A Clinker!

by JeffW on Wed Jun 01, 2011 at 05:53:11 PM PDT

•  LOL! (10+ / 0-)

I too have difficulty understanding her. I find her voice unappealing. Maybe that plays into it.

"the Devil made me buy this dress!" Flip Wilson as Geraldine Jones

by BlueJessamine on Wed Jun 01, 2011 at 05:54:44 PM PDT

•  It's the voice. And the syntax. She makes any (4+ / 0-)

teacher who ever attempted to explain diagramming a sentence weep.  I'm sure of it.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear--Martin Luther King, Jr.

by conlakappa on Wed Jun 01, 2011 at 06:52:55 PM PDT

•  That is of a believabilty that should be (1+ / 0-)
      JeffW

unreal. Here's an example of how it wastes some time. To be judged on or to be talked about on appearance—say chest size—it makes me wear layers, it makes me have to waste time figuring out what am I going to wear so that nobody will look in an area that I don't need them to look at. Like the oil fields in our glorious gift from the creator Alaska.
      Unless government appropriately regulates oil developments and holds oil executives accountable, the public will not trust them to drill, baby,drill.Let's get fungible,also.
      Go back to what our founders and our founding documents meant -- they're quite clear -- that we would create law based on the God of the bible and the Ten Commandments.
      I didn't really had a good answer, as so often -- is me. But then somebody sent me the other day, Isaiah 49:16, and you need to go home and look it up. Before you look it up, I'll tell you what it says though. It says, hey, if it was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us. He says, in that passage, 'I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you,' and I'm like, 'Okay, I'm in good company.
      How sad that Washington and the media will never understand; it's about country. And no rain? No rainbow!

"George RR Martin is not your bitch" ~~ Neil Gaiman

by tardis10 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 at 08:57:09 PM PDT

•  That makes two of us (2+ / 0-)
      tardis10, JeffW

Better yet, I want someone - anyone - to explain to me WHY morons from Moronic Media actually follow her and slobber all over their desks or microphones when they report her every movement and endlessly speculate about her declaring a presinitwit run.  Evidently they can't understand her either because few have the audio up when they show her, but the anchors talk over the video and paraphrase what she says (like they used to do with Dumbya).

Almost as bad (at least in MN from one station owned by a family of openly Repuke supporters), we get much the same about guano loco Michele Bachmann.

I don't think anyone in Moronic Media has actually watched the videos of either one of them standing in front of church congregations.

Doesn't anyone realize those churches could have their tax exempt status taken away from them for "preaching politics" from the pulpits?

Or am I the only one horrified by the thought that - thanks to Media Morons who slavishly give these willfully ignorant cretins free publicity - one or both of them might actually be considered presinitwit material, after the fashion of Dumbya.  Seriously..., who the hell wants either one to have the nuclear codes, fer pete's sake?

I'm still incredulous over Batty Bachmann being put on the House Judiciary Committee.  After "OBL" was killed, she made it known she had gone over to look at the pix of him dead to confirm for herself that it was him.  Comments for the Strib article about that were worthy of some of the best snark I've seen on DKos.

It's people like Dumbya and those two female cretins that make me wish I had enough money to move to another country and give up my US citizenship.

by NonnyO on Wed Jun 01, 2011 at 10:52:44 PM PDT