View Diary: LGBT Kos Sunday Afternoon Open Thread (131 comments)

•  Groping isn't PDA? (5+ / 0-)

How is groping not PDA?

(Public sex is clearly...something else...but I figure anything that my high school principal called PDA is in fact PDA.)

•  I'm open to groping... (4+ / 0-)
      wyldraven, psychodrew, commonmass, kyril

...being a PDA. hehe

"When it comes to fighting for what's right, New Yorkers wrote the book, and Marriage Equality is the next chapter of our civil rights story." - NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo

by cooper888 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 at 01:24:51 PM PDT

•  Which one are YOU? LOL. n/t (4+ / 0-)
        cooper888, psychodrew, wyldraven, kyril

Craft is what emerges when you hit inspiration over the head with a stick.

by commonmass on Sun Jun 05, 2011 at 01:44:10 PM PDT

•  I wish I could say... (4+ / 0-)
          commonmass, psychodrew, wyldraven, kyril

...those were my abs and nipple being groped. But alas, just a simple search on photobucket on 'groping' turned up that gem. Hope the dude that posted it doesn't mind his photo turned up on a progressive blog by the LGBT community! LOL

(disclaimer, as far as I know if the album or photo aren't protected, then they are fair use)

by cooper888 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 at 01:47:20 PM PDT

•  I used to have abs when I was in my 20's. (4+ / 0-)
            codobus, cooper888, wyldraven, kyril

I went to the gym all the time. Then, when I was just 30, I met my ex and we were together for the better part of the following decade, and I got pudgy. Then we broke up and I got un-pudgy again. But I never got my abs back, though. I have lost my taste for the gym.

There are some benefits to being 42 and having a 32 inch waist at 5'8" and not having to go to the gym. Thanks, Ma, for those good genes!

I have kept my goatee, though. You can see it in my avatar here.

Craft is what emerges when you hit inspiration over the head with a stick.

by commonmass on Sun Jun 05, 2011 at 01:51:01 PM PDT

•  Funny thing... (5+ / 0-)

...in my 20's I always felt like I had a belly (never had 'abs') but was never a gym bunny. 30's, 40's same thing. Now at 53 when I look back I wish I had that belly! LOL

I'm back to commuting by bicycle now (only exercise I seem to be able to perform consistently and enjoy) and at my doctors gentle urging ("stop immediately" were her words I think) have quit drinking which has helped me shed 7lbs in the last month. yay! My goal is to get back down to 175 by August for our Hawaii trip, so I can pull off that Borat green thong. (oh pretty... you go cooper!)

by cooper888 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 at 01:58:32 PM PDT

• Education (23)
  • Rescued (22)
  • Politics (21)
  • Barack Obama (21)
  • Freddie Gray (21)
  • Health Care (20)
  • Click here for the mobile view of the site