View Diary: Disinformation Propaganda on DKos (91 comments)

•  I defend him too, when he is being attacked (1+ / 0-)
    PhilJD

without merit or in unproductive ways.  But I'm willing to admit when he's wrong, and I wish more of his fans from the 2008 primary were too.  Just as I wish his persistent critics would not say that he is basically a third term for Dubya.

"Intolerance is something which belongs to the religions we have rejected." - J.J. Rousseau -6.38, -4.15

by James Allen on Tue Jun 07, 2011 at 11:36:46 AM PDT

•  So what? (3+ / 0-)
      Tchrldy, HamdenRice, foufou

you are willing to admit IN YOUR OPINION he is wrong.  I mean at some point whether you guys see it or not, the need to criticize and praise is nothing different than the need to always criticize or always praise.

It is each person's decision to decide where they are at.  Some people do agree with every thing the President has done.  I'm not saying she does or not, but Sheesh!

Now I'm off of this thread focusing solely on the author and not the CONTENT of what she wrote.

I for one am tired of pandering to perpetrators --- many of whom are opposed to any discussion however it comes. -- soothsayer99 DPK Caucus

by princss6 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 at 11:40:22 AM PDT

•  If someone wants to sycophantishly agree (1+ / 0-)
        bobswern

with everything the President does, I'm free to criticize them for it as much as they are free to believe what they want.

by James Allen on Tue Jun 07, 2011 at 11:42:42 AM PDT

•  I get it... (2+ / 0-)
          Tchrldy, foufou

so you actually believe that it is less sycophantish to have to find a point of contention?  You are a sycophant to being on the fence....now take that!  :p

Seriously, dude come on the need to criticize and praise is also sycophantish in a way.

Truly, trust me, some people agree with everything the President has done.  They differ in opinion with you.  That does not make them a sychophant but your running around trying to be the anti-sycophant is well, sycophantish.

by princss6 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 at 11:48:37 AM PDT

•  That doesn't even make sense. (1+ / 0-)
            bobswern

by James Allen on Tue Jun 07, 2011 at 11:51:12 AM PDT

•  Let me explain... (1+ / 0-)
              foufou

someone can be just as fanatical about being in the middle of the road as on either side.  Just because you claim you are a middle of a roader doesn't mean that your motives or bias are unimpeachable.  I hope that helps.

by princss6 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 at 12:36:42 PM PDT

•  ad hominum much? (2+ / 0-)
          princss6, foufou

are you calling me a sycophant?  I have attempted to discuss this with you in a reasonable manner and your response is that I am a sycophant?