View Diary: I’m Sorry Uncle Marcus I'll Never Do It Again (227 comments)

•  Bastard? (0+ / 0-)

You make an accusastion about me and yes I asked for proof, but now I"m the bastard.

Thanks for sharing what you really think:

"I'm-white-and-I-have-the-right-to-evaluate-whether-or-not-charges-of-racism-leveled-by-a-black-person-are-legitimate" crowd.

It's best to not even deal with someone like you.

To every millionaire who decries they don't want their grandchildren paying for the deficit, I say: PAY MORE TAXES NOW and your grandkids won't have a deficit burden.

by gooderservice on Sat Jun 18, 2011 at 12:44:53 PM PDT

•  You're right. (4+ / 0-)
      tytalus, doroma, foufou, princss6

You shouldn't deal with someone like me.  I'm not going to give you a pass while you're running around here offering your paternalistic opinion of Albert when you deliberately misrepresented my words.

There are plenty of other "nice" black people who would let you have your cake and eat it to because they relish your bankrupt "approval".

I am not one of them.

All I see is these fake fucks with no fangs tryin' to draw blood from my ice-cold veins. - Jay-Z

by fou on Sat Jun 18, 2011 at 03:27:08 PM PDT

•  Sorry, but under no circumstances will (0+ / 0-)

I be dealing with you because you're Black.

However, I will respond to your comments when you're being hypocritical.

Oh, and thanks for the link that proves something in your mind.  Understood.

Ewww.

There are plenty of other "nice" black people

I'm sorry, I can't help you.  Your issues are your issues, not mine.

by gooderservice on Sat Jun 18, 2011 at 05:28:41 PM PDT

•  Whatever. (2+ / 0-)
          doroma, princss6

You're a racist lying sack of shit.  I could give a fuck what you think about me.

by fou on Sat Jun 18, 2011 at 05:40:35 PM PDT

•  Uh-oh, I just realized that my comment could (0+ / 0-)

be and certainly would be misinterpreted by some poeple here.

Thanks for replying to me so that I had the opportunity to reread my comment.

I said:

Sorry, but under no circumstances will I be dealing with you because you're Black

In rereading my comment, I can see where it would be interpreted to mean that I won't deal with a Black person, which is obviously not what I meant.

My comment:

I obviously meant that I'm not going to couch any of my responses or comments to you based on the fact that you're Black -- I will be replying and commenting on the content of your comment and not replying to anything you say based on your race, which you seem to include in many of your comments on the fact you're Black.

by gooderservice on Sat Jun 18, 2011 at 05:48:58 PM PDT

•  Well, I think you do give a fuck (0+ / 0-)

about what people think of you.  Otherwise, you wouldn't waste your time replying.

You're a racist lying sack of shit.

That's certainly one way to cause a distraction -- to call people racists.  But whatever, if that makes you feel better.

by gooderservice on Sat Jun 18, 2011 at 05:50:30 PM PDT