Skip to main content

View Diary: UPDATE x5: What You Can Do: The sickest piece of sh*t in Michigan returns (114 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  If true, someone's probation needs to be revoked. (1+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:

    That would definitely escalate things and need some attention from the police and courts.  If they've been making B.S. complaints to the Trenton police I'm sure they'll be getting more attention than they bargained for.  Filing false complaints is illegal in most areas where I've lived.  I'm sure the Trenton PD is really tired of the antics.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site