View Diary: F$%King Unbelievable! HR abuse rampant at DailyKos (339 comments)

•  ek is back? (1+ / 0-)
    gmb

heh.

Would you like to take this back since I apologized, Mike S?  Or did you want flowers and roses too?

I so wish you were right, but sorry, clapping louder doesnt do anything in real life except confuse my dog. -dark daze

by Nada Lemming on Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 03:00:03 PM PDT

•  sounds like the apology (8+ / 0-)

wasn't too sincere, Nada.  if you're sorry for calling Mike S a torture defender, the above 'roses and chocolates' undermines it.   you know that, right?

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 03:05:35 PM PDT

•  If you read it (1+ / 0-)
        willibro

you wouldn't question it.  The person whose integrity is on the line right now is Mike's.

by Nada Lemming on Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 03:14:20 PM PDT

•  i did read it (9+ / 0-)

in real time.   and i do question it (see above).
          we disagree about whose integrity is on the line.   conditional apologies hold no integrity in my world, but then, my world might play by different rules than yours.

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 03:18:15 PM PDT

•  It was unconditional (0+ / 0-)

and you are no one to lecture me about anything.  But thanks for your concern.  NI'm sure you'll go remove your HRs since you're involved in an argument with me in the same thread, though.

by Nada Lemming on Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 03:30:59 PM PDT

•  i'm not arguing with you. (3+ / 0-)

(and my hiderates of your insults came before attempting to engage with you personally).   i assumed you realized your temper was really showing and might want to take a step back.    it doesn't matter to me if you do step back, or not, or what else you say here to me or anyone else.

it's a train wreck and i've weighed in.  if you want to see me punished for that, have at it.   i'm sure MB has nothing else to do today.

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 03:36:36 PM PDT

•  Are we both talking (0+ / 0-)

about this?

Maybe you can show me where I went wrong.

by Nada Lemming on Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 03:53:24 PM PDT

•  Nada, that was a great comment. (0+ / 0-)

i read it pretty much as it happened.   I know what it's like to apologize on-line, so yes, I took it at face-value that you were sorry.   For me, it's basic to assuming you meant it and had the guts to type it out.  Awesome.

The comment above about chocolate and roses?  Well, no need to say anything again, I said it above.

No intent to argue.   An intent to point something out... pretty much, it looks like you're angry and it's starting to show in your comments.

We've all been there.   Maybe it's time to have a cuppa tea.   ?

"From single strands of light we build our webs." ~kj

by kj in missouri on Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 04:00:58 PM PDT

•  yes (2+ / 0-)
                    kj in missouri, expatjourno

looking over my 'work' today I need a cold shower.  I got mad at MB and took it our on everyone else.  And I was mad at Mike because I had kind of befriended ohm on that ek thing.  ANd that was not my best moment.

by Nada Lemming on Sun Jul 10, 2011 at 04:16:38 PM PDT