Skip to main content

View Diary: I'm In. Are You? (275 comments)

Comment Preferences

  •  Dental care in Mexico (2+ / 0-)
    Recommended by:
    Angie in WA State, TheUnknown285

    costs about a fourth the US price.

    The US government requires a passport, pasport card, or special enhanced drivers license available in just a few states to get back into the US.

    Mexico doesn't want you to enter if you'll have trouble returning home.

    The Obama administration went along with the Western Hemisphere Travel Inititive that I believe the Bush adminstration wanted.

Subscribe or Donate to support Daily Kos.

Click here for the mobile view of the site