Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- Oops? While most of ...81 comments 44 Recs
- Good Morning Kossacks and Welcome to Morning Open Thread (MOT) We're known as the MOTley Crew and you can find us here every morning at 7:00 am Eastern (and perhaps sometimes earlier!). Feel free to ...52 comments 20 Recs
- No, it's not a Hollywood scifi movie about a caped superhero . . . In World War Two, the US military had actual plans in the works to use bats--Mexican Free-tailed Bats, to be specific--as living ...23 comments 32 Recs
- ...Is a fascinating article in the NY Times today .Mark Vanhoenacker is a senior first officer for British Airways on the Boeing 747-400 fleet and the author of “Skyfaring: A Journey With a Pilot.7 comments 20 Recs
- Why do people fly? Is it simply about getting from point A to point B as quickly as possible? For many, that is all flying comes down to: the destination is the reward, not the journey. (And ...33 comments 11 Recs
- Most Americans assume that Sally Ride, who flew on the Space Shuttle in 1983, was the first woman in space. But in reality, the first women had flown in orbit almost 20 years before--and she was a ...10 comments 29 Recs
- I struggled to come up with a decent title for this one. This is about the planes that were overshadowed by their more glamorous counterparts. Everybody loves Mustangs, Spitfires and Hellcats. I ...279 comments 203 Recs
- If the Navy taught me one thing, it’s that shameless self-promotion is the best, if not only, way to advance in your field and life. Sometimes you just have to put aside the pre-programmed ...16 comments 7 Recs
- In April 1918, just six months before the end of the First World War, Germany introduced what would be the best fighter plane of the war. Although it came too late to prevent Germany's defeat, the ...31 comments 40 Recs
- This is a bummer. CNN was given Miami-Dade police video footage of an ongoing sting operation. The footage showed airport employees getting into ...29 comments 18 Recs
Kossack Air Force's Tags
- Air Show (46)
- air traffic control (35)
- Air Traffic Controllers (30)
- Airport (90)
- airport screening (6)
- Airport Security (271)
- Airports (79)
- airshows (2)
- Aviation (630)
- FAA (365)
- Federal Aviation Administration (52)
- Flying (115)
- general aviation (9)
- NATCA (17)
- National Air Traffic Controllers Association (19)
- patco (33)
- Pilot (28)
- pilots (31)
- private jet (3)
- private jet owners (4)