Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
|The Mad Lefty||12/10/2012||BlogEditor|
|emorej a Hong Kong||04/14/2015||Contributor|
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- Hang down your head, Mitt Romney? No way! After my sensational international debut, I, the GOP heir-presumptive, am taking a folk jamboree across America with my backup group The ...51 comments 44 Recs
- I made a music video envisioning Mitt Romney as a rapper named R Money who likes to rap about how wealthy he is. There is an interesting synchronicity between some aspects of hip hop culture and ...8 comments 10 Recs
- To be sung to: In 20 & 12 Mitt took a little trip ...11 comments 7 Recs
- (To the tune of Gilbert & Sullivan's "Oh, is there not one maiden breast?" from The Pirates of Penzance ) Mitt Romney: Oh, is there not one British breast, That does not ...48 comments 33 Recs
- On top of Old Smoky They're digging for coal They'll tear up the mountain And swallow it whole They fill up the valleys With rubble and rock The runs will stop running The springs will be blocked ...15 comments 32 Recs
- I was inspired to write this parody by this rec list diary . The Tale of Willard Mitt's Pile Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, A tale of a clueless twit, Who wants to be our president, ...13 comments 5 Recs
- We need to pay homage to this great man on his 100th anniversary of his birth.19 comments 28 Recs
- Last night the Freaky Friday crew did This Machine Kills Fascists . getting a jump on the 100th anniversary of Woody Guthrie. A folk song is what's wrong and how to fix it or it could be who's ...108 comments 111 Recs
- Milwaukee's Labor Martyrs who lost their lives in Freedom's Cause Frank Kunkel Frank Nowarcyk John ...7 comments 18 Recs
- Parrotheads are, of course, followers of Jimmy Buffett. For parrotheads everywhere this song is presented, based on "Nautical Wheelers"6 comments 5 Recs
Rebel Songwriters's Blogroll
- No current results.