Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
|N in Seattle||07/07/2014||Contributor|
|grey skies turning to blue||04/07/2011||Contributor|
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/24/2015||Contributor|
|War on Error||05/21/2015||Contributor|
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- OK, in light of the rotten proposal about Trade Adjustment Assistance being paid for by extending the Sequester cuts to Medicare payments into the second half of 2024, I have got to speak up! This ...6 comments 4 Recs
- The recent story about the South Carolina man who was an avid Tea Partier before discovering the virtues of Obamacare has gotten me thinking about the old aphorism, "A conservative is a liberal who ...4 comments 5 Recs
- Remember back in January when the Republicans banned Social Security reallocation in their new rules legislation? Remember how that was going to cut the income of people on Social Security ...35 comments 6 Recs
- Medicare means many things to many people. To seniors, it's a program providing good, low-cost healthcare at a stage in life when it's most needed. To Congress, it's beginning to look more like a ...12 comments 22 Recs
- If national Democrats had done their job, ...113 comments 58 Recs
- I’m fixing to deal with some grown up truth right now and I’d appreciate it if you’d hear me out. Bernie Sanders Bernie ...116 comments 202 Recs
- Hi, friends. There are, like, eight other posts that I’ve been drafting, but this is a way more pressing matter. It is a call to action and a call for help. I mentioned in my last post that I ...11 comments 17 Recs
- Huckabee whoppers according to Flack Check - He says that there are 93 million people without jobs. There are, but over 37 million are over 65 and retired and only 6.1 million want a job in the ...8 comments 3 Recs
- 6 comments 17 Recs
Social Security Defenders's Tags
Social Security Defenders's Blogroll
- Strengthen Social Security Coalition
- National Committee to Protect Social Security and Medicare
- CAF: Our Future Blog (davej, eskow etc)
- Center for Budget and Policy Priorities (hmm numbers)
- Beat the Press (Dean Baker at CEPR)
- EPI: Economics Policy Institute (progressive econ)
- Phony Crisis (Baker & Weisbrot 1999, still great)
- Battle for Social Security (by Nancy Altman)
- CBO: Social Security Publications
- SSA: Actuarial Reports, Studies, Notes
- SSA: Solvency Scores (deep wonkery)
- Future Financial Status of Social Security (best article ever)