Group Leadership Roles:
A group is a publishing organization, and the people above run it.Admin has absolute control over the group -- they can manage publication schedule, invite more people into the leadership, fire them.
Editor can manage the queue (actually publishing diaries to a group's home), but has no ability to hire and fire.
Member can just queue things, but can't actually publish to the group's home page.
For a more specific list of permissions, mouse over the question mark on the "Role" header.
|Mark E Andersen||05/25/2015||Contributor|
Are you sure you want to remove this user from the group?
- You ought to be out raising hell. This is the fighting age. Put on your fighting clothes. -Mother Jones ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` Saturday ...10 comments 13 Recs
- On this day in Labor History the year was 1912. That was the day fifteen women lost their jobs for dancing on their lunch break. The women worked for the Curtis Publishing Company in ...2 comments 4 Recs
- So the latest chapter in the sad, strange arc of my career has come to a close. I was laid off from my (temporary) tax position with New York State yesterday, after 4 months. It was a pretty ...57 comments 73 Recs
- A teacher at a Rhode Island charter school has been put on administrative leave after sending a ...3 comments 7 Recs
- Click here and scroll briefly for an interactive version of this map.2 comments 8 Recs
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership Intellectual Property Rights Chapter released to WikiLeaks late last year contains a Trade Secrets section that allows for the criminalization of investigative ...55 comments 150 Recs
- My friends, it is solidarity of labor we want. We do not want to find fault with each other, but to solidify our forces and say to each other: "We must be together; our masters are joined together ...2 comments 18 Recs
- In an interview with USA Today published this morning, AFL-CIO head Richard Trumka said : that it would cost Clinton the enthusiasm of organized labor if she backed the Trans-Pacific Partnership ...15 comments 21 Recs
- Being a Working-class citizen isn't an easy life in America. A country full with pride, we take for granted those that work for minimum-wage or maybe even just over minimum. We all see them every ...6 comments 8 Recs
- No current results.