So, the debates are over. And the takeaway has been this: Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets.
All the snap polling gave the victory to Obama, so naturally the Republican response has been to insist Romney won. And no doubt, to them, the victory is just as sweat. Er, sweet.
We'll talk about the debate aftermath, whether and when to expect any post-debate blips, bounces or, uh... other b-words in the polling. Plus we'll round up the day's news, revisit the recurring Republican voter registration criminality, examine the growing trend in bosses getting in your face about voting for Romney, and maybe talk a little gun nuttery as well, in the wake of another rash of violence.
Be sure to listen tomorrrow as we welcome Chuck Thompson, author of Better Off Without 'Em: A Northern Manifesto for Southern Secession. Both Susan Gardner's review of the book and her Sunday Q&A with Chuck both garnered over 1,000 comments, so I think it's safe to assume there are some issues of interest to the community here. Come check it out, and maybe give us a call, too!
We're LIVE at 9 a.m. ET with Kagro in the Morning, thanks to NetrootsRadio.com.
Listen LIVE here:The Daily Kos Radio PlayerSuper Secret Unofficial Sneak Preview Continues: We're hoping to have an official launch soon, but you can unofficially try Stitcher's Live Radio player today! Download the Stitcher app from your mobile device's preferred app store (or find it at Sticher.com, then search for "Netroots Radio" in the app, and you'll find the soon-to-be official live stream, and hear not only the Daily Kos Radio lineup, but the all-day Netroots Radio broadcast as well!
2012 Stitcher Awards update: Daily Kos Radio's Kagro in the Morning show is nominated in the "Best New Show" category! Head on over to their voting page, scroll down a bit, and cast your vote for us! Why? Because, freedom! You can vote once a day, every day, now through November 5th. So come on over and help us out!
Miss the last show? You can catch it here:
Want to call in and be a part of the show? Call (617)-500-7147, and dial extension 14.
Ways to Listen to Kagro in the Morning:
Your options to listen LIVE:
- Click on the embedded Flash player above
- Go to netrootsradio.com and click on the embedded player or direct link there
- Click on this direct link if you need a non-Flash player, say, for iPad or iPhone
- iPad and iPhone users can download the SHOUTCast Radio app for your mobile device & search for "Netroots Radio."
- For Android: try either the "StreamFurious" or "TuneIn" apps
- BlackBerry users, see this guide by idbecrazyif
And here's a new tip: If the player hiccups or drops the audio between the shows, just go ahead and stop and restart it, and things should go smoothly after that.
If you miss the show, or just can't listen live, you can:
- find podcasts on the Daily Kos Radio group page
- download them via RSS
- find them on demand at Stitcher.com
Things you can do to help us grow:
- download the Stitcher app on your phone, search for the show, "favorite" it and help us rise in their rankings and take over the world
- like us on Facebook
- follow @DailyKosRadio on Twitter
Thanks for all your support, and enjoy the show!